2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably a dumb question but are the edge jerseys for this years ASG edge 1.0 or 2.0?

They looked 2.0

Is there any new information who will sell the game jerseys? Meigray? Or nhl. Over the auction site? I really need a blue one:-)

MeiGray will probably post details next week.

I can't wait until these go on clearance so I can get 2 authentics. Hopefully they go on sale before I graduate so I can justify being so cheap hahaha.

Oh oh oh, and to anyone who was helping me with patches, they were totally wearing the collector's patch last night. That settles it.

Bob McKenzie further explains the jersey situation:

For those asking, there were 2 sweaters for every player. Once pick was made, they simply brought out appropriate sweater.

http://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

I was hoping Karlsson would be picked by Lidstrom and am pretty shocked that he wasn't. I'll consider getting a white jersey if they go on sale later.

I was hoping Karlsson would be picked by Lidstrom and am pretty shocked that he wasn't. I'll consider getting a white jersey if they go on sale later.

I'm in the same boat. Was hoping Nash would go to Team Lidstrom. Don't like the red/white...maybe at 35% off or something. I guess I can get the AHL all-star instead. those are sweet.

I ordered a white and blue jersey last night, i couldnt resist. So Johnny im all set up to eventually get Briere and Giroux

Haha nice, authentic or replica? I think I'm holding out for authentics to be clearanced.

Anyone notice that the shoulder patches are on different sides? I think white has the AS patch on the right shoulder, but it's on the left on the blue ones. Kinda cool.

Haha nice, authentic or replica? I think I'm holding out for authentics to be clearanced.

Anyone notice that the shoulder patches are on different sides? I think white has the AS patch on the right shoulder, but it's on the left on the blue ones. Kinda cool.

Replicas for now, i am gonna get an authentic when they eventually find clearence..i picked up both colors at 68.99 each

Hahaha i was laughing so hard at this last night....btw what was up with greener on the mic??

If you watch him play on a regular basis it explains a lot of things. :lol:

29114452rhkx6yih.jpg

He'd be my next pick but Keith is my favorite current Hawk even if he is having a s***ty year. If these things ever drop insanely in price I'll grab a red Sharp.

If you watch him play on a regular basis it explains a lot of things. laugh.gif

Haha i havent seen much of him this year, just when they play the flyers..I always liked green especially on 24/7 when he was riding a scooter while wearing uggs haha. Is he that lousy this year?

Apologies if I missed this somewhere in this thread, but do we have an idea what company is lettering the All-Star jerseys for the game? I want to pick up a couple authentics after they go on sale and I want to make sure they're done right. A Meigray auction soon will help with jersey details (nameplate/fabrics/etc.) Judging by the draft from last night it looks like the jerseys don't have nameplates on them.

A Meigray auction soon will help with jersey details (nameplate/fabrics/etc.) Judging by the draft from last night it looks like the jerseys don't have nameplates on them.

I thought they were oval shaped. http://www.icethetics.info/storage/blog11/0118-asg-coverup.jpg

I thought they were oval shaped. http://www.icethetic...asg-coverup.jpg

These things are gonna be a pain to have done properly. I emailed EPS earlier cause i wanna send both of mine together to have done. I also emailed stitches which is located in northern new jersey and they cant do it.

I didn't see any nameplates on the jerseys from the draft last night, but I never got a definitive angle either. It was just a guess. There was definitely nothing like those oval shaped plates on the jerseys from last night for sure though. We'll see on the gamers.

how did you get a replica for 68.99? blink.gif

I found a store on ebay that had them directly from reebok priced to only make a small profit but to move them very quickly right around the time of the all-star game, pretty sweet deal. I normally dont wear replicas but i couldnt pass it up.