2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

Hmm, cool. I wish I knew what team people were on so I could actually HAVE a jersey for the game. Stupid, this is completely stupid.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportsK.com is probably going to be the cheapest option. It looks like those jerseys have the same fabric as the practice jerseys.

Look where the jock tag is on the ebay link and where the tag would be on this practice jersey: http://www.sportsk.com/busaprje2.html

I'm going to wait til summer to get an authentic, they usually plummet in price after the game.

so I never get my stuff customized from NHL shop...for these jerseys is it best to just buy the jersey blank and find someone who will have the player kit?

I get all of my customization done from EPS (exclusivepro.com). I've gotten great work done from IceJerseys before, as well. But yea, I don't trust NHL.com.

You are talking about being snubbed? No Islander, Panther, Sabre, or Coyote is going to be in the game. I thought there was a rule where each team is guaranteed one player. At least now I don't have to buy a jersey.

The rookies count as team representatives. They will be in the Skills Competition.

The rookies count as team representatives. They will be in the Skills Competition.

But they are not playing in the game. It's like saying you can go to the mall with your friends, but not hang out with them once you get there.

But they are not playing in the game. It's like saying you can go to the mall with your friends, but not hang out with them once you get there.

Why does every team need a representative in the All-Star Game? If they don't have an All-Star quality player, then nobody should be selected. It happens every year in baseball. They have to shoehorn some mediocre player from one team and snub a better player from a different team just because the mediocre player is on a bad team with no other All-Stars.

Why does every team need a representative in the All-Star Game? If they don't have an All-Star quality player, then nobody should be selected. It happens every year in baseball. They have to shoehorn some mediocre player from one team and snub a better player from a different team just because the mediocre player is on a bad team with no other All-Stars.

As of now, John Tavares is one of the hottest players in the game. You also reach more markets for selling jerseys if every team is represented (which is why this is a shock). Baseball is all about money and I still think every team is represented. Also, when you are playing the NHL, everyone is an allstar. It is an elite league. The league is also saying that they dont give a _______ (multiple words to chose from) about the players on four teams. Every team has at least one all star (Coyotes-BizNasty, Doan, Sabres: Vanek, Miller, Roy-when not injured, Isles- Tavares, Moulson, Panthers-McCabe, Vokoun, Weiss). I am interested to hear...what is your favorite NHL team?

I think Marc Staal only made it to the All-Star game because it's in Carolina and his brother Eric will probably be one of the Captains. I'm sure they'd rather have Jordan, but since he just now came back from injury, they had to settle for Marc.

I some of you will think I'm kidding, but I'm actually somewhat serious. I am a big fan of Marc Staal but he's not having an amazing "All-Star caliber" season where he should get the nod as the second Rangers player, when other teams have no one.

I don't think there should be a set rule that every team have a player in the ASG, but I do think every attempt should be made to try to "spread the love" around a bit more than they did this year.

BizNasty was obviously a joke, even though not too many of you caught it :rolleyes: . However, the guy is probably my favorite NHL player because of his Twitter account. (Does anyone besides myself follow him?)

http://twitter.com/BizNasty2point0

Aketon, I agree that E.Staal is probably going to be a captain (unfortunately Crosby will probably be the other. I hope if Crosby is captain, everyone refuses to play on his team. I lost all of the little respect I had for him during 24/7. But I digress). Marc is one of only 3 rangers players that I would want on the Isles. But you are right. Having him in the game is like saying Andy MacDonald from the NYI deserves to be in the game.

BizNasty was obviously a joke. However, the guy is probably my favorite NHL player because of his Twitter account. (Does anyone besides myself follow him?)

http://twitter.com/BizNasty2point0

You'd be crazy not to follow him. His self deprecating jokes are hilarious. It's great to see there are professional athletes out there who don't take themselves super seriously.

You'd be crazy not to follow him. His self deprecating jokes are hilarious. It's great to see there are professional athletes out there who don't take themselves super seriously.

Exactly! I am sure if he was captain, he would take the Dallas Stars' Ice Girls with the first pick! :thumbsup:

This is the 3rd time Reebok has tried to introduce the SmoothFit lettering system (starting with the 2009 ASG).

I've totally changed my mind. I think this is great. It's downright awesome.

My thought is every time Reebok tries to "innovate" they end up failing. So I want them to keep trying. That way someday in the not too distance future "Reebok" will be synonymous with "fail" like "Xerox" is with "photocopy".

"My parents grounded me because I
Reebok'd
my math test"

"Tommy tried a new move on his skateboard and face planted so I shouted
EPIC REEBOK
!"

"Susan was shocked that her marriage
Reebok'd
, but I could see it coming."

"Another setback as NASA's latest satellite experienced a catastrophic
Reebok
shortly after launch"