2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

i really like the blue one of the ASG jerseys...i hope Hiller will play for the Blue Team:) lol

Does someone hear about who will sell the gamers after the ASG? Meigray?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha touche, good work my friend. Seriously though when that Dipietro deal went through I thought it was genius. I guess no one knew he was literally made of balsa wood.

I thought the DP deal was great too...an all star goalie that stole games signed for life for 4.5 million per year, while just entering his prime. I never thought my DiPietro jerseys would be obsolete lol. BIG mistake.

Briere should not be allowed in the ASG due to his brutal assault on Frans from earlier in the year! Seriously...Frans wouldn't even harm a fly.

*Angry Picketers/strikers*

JT-ASG!

JT-ASG!

JT-ASG!

Dude Briere can't assault anything. Let him try, it's cute haha.

Lol leave me alone I wasn't even alive in 1986. I was seriously thinking about it though, I mean, I literally HATE the other teams...but I'd be loss without them. I'm sad the Devils are terrible, because it's less anger and competition.

I agree on the Atlantic. If the Isles ever get competitive, no doubt in my mind that the Atlantic will be the division to beat.

I would be lost without rangers and Flyers fans (no offense Pittsburgh or Devils fans). I really like this board for that reason. It is all good-natured joking around.

Dude Briere can't assault anything. Let him try, it's cute haha.

He went Chris Simon on Frans Nielsen!

The best part: DiPietro telling Pronger that he wants Carcillo, while wearing pink pads! :lol:

The even better part is the Isles white jerseys with the Flyers orange. Reminiscent of Bobby Nys' OT goal to win Cup # 1 of 4 :thumbsup:

Ok ok ok, Briere missed. HE MISSED. Leave him alone, he attempted to hurt him haha, he just wasn't successful.

And I LOVE coming here just to jab at you guys. We can all take it, and it's freakin' hilarious.

He went Chris Simon on Frans Nielsen!

The best part: DiPietro telling Pronger that he wants Carcillo, while wearing pink pads! :lol:

The even better part is the Isles white jerseys with the Flyers orange. Reminiscent of Bobby Nys' OT goal to win Cup # 1 of 4 :thumbsup:

The Game tying goal was and always will be offside.... :angry:

The Game tying goal was and always will be offside.... :angry:

CAN OF WORMS!! :fight:

Red team:

Staal ( C)

Green (A)

Kesler (A)

Blue Team:

Lidstrom ( C)

St. Louis (A)

Kane (A)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=550217&navid=DL|NHL|home

As of now, are the teams fair?

I would want to play for the Blue Team...by a lot.

Ok ok ok, Briere missed. HE MISSED. Leave him alone, he attempted to hurt him haha, he just wasn't successful.

And I LOVE coming here just to jab at you guys. We can all take it, and it's freakin' hilarious.

So Johnny...

Would you rather Briere and Giroux be picked for different squads and then you could obtain both jerseys or would you rather them play together. This is actually pretty cool that you may actually have the chance to get both....

Red team:

Staal ( C)

Green (A)

Kesler (A)

Blue Team:

Lidstrom ( C)

St. Louis (A)

Kane (A)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=550217&navid=DL|NHL|home

As of now, are the teams fair?

I would want to play for the Blue Team...by a lot.

One of these is not like the others. :noway:

One of these is not like the others. :noway:

I understand St. Louis with an "A", but not the others. The fact that Crosby did not receive a letter tells me that he is not going to play in the game.

The four alternate captains should have been:

St. Louis

Nash

Richards

Chara

I know they want to keep the big guys in there to make it interesting, but Lidstrom v. Chara on D would be a nice watch.

(Probably the other reason why they did not give the A to a big name)

That's the problem I'm having. I'd like to get a Crosby authentic, but don't know what team he'll be on.

Guess your problem is solved.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/allstar2011/news/story?id=6053814

The league will not name a replacement from the people who didn't make the game. The replacement will be named from the Rookies who were selected for the SuperSkills competition but not for the game itself.

Guess your problem is solved.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/allstar2011/news/story?id=6053814

The league will not name a replacement from the people who didn't make the game. The replacement will be named from the Rookies who were selected for the SuperSkills competition but not for the game itself.

Oh, well. Just hoping that one of the two remaining Pens end up on the white team, since that's the jersey I have coming.

Oh, well. Just hoping that one of the two remaining Pens end up on the white team, since that's the jersey I have coming.

Friday is the day to find out.

Don't you mean three? Malkin, Letang and Fleury are all participating as far as I know.

Getting ready to watch the All-Star Fantasy Draft and team patches are back on the jerseys this year. Team Staal appears to have team Patches on the Left Shoulder while Team Lidstrom on the Right Shoulder.

Getting ready to watch the All-Star Fantasy Draft and team patches are back on the jerseys this year. Team Staal appears to have team Patches on the Left Shoulder while Team Lidstrom on the Right Shoulder.

They must have two jerseys made up for each player because they're handing them out pretty quick. Not sure what sizes they all are, but they look bigger than the regular Edge 2.0 jerseys.