2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

They must have two jerseys made up for each player because they're handing them out pretty quick. Not sure what sizes they all are, but they look bigger than the regular Edge 2.0 jerseys.

I thought it was rigged lol. Thomas, Ward, and Chara's should look bigger than everyone elses, everything else looks the same.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must have two jerseys made up for each player because they're handing them out pretty quick. Not sure what sizes they all are, but they look bigger than the regular Edge 2.0 jerseys.

I think the teams have already been determined and this is just a gimmick...The puck flip was bogus and as soon as they gave Ward the numbered jersey I kind of thought that these guys already know who to pick and in what order....

Whew, I get a blue one haha. Giroux looked like he was going to cry, poor guy.

I like the jerseys (I was waiting to share my feelings on them until I saw them live). I am rooting for Team Lidstrom (no rangers :thumbsup: ). Each player has at least 1 jersey made up for both sides

Oh, well. Just hoping that one of the two remaining Pens end up on the white team, since that's the jersey I have coming.

Letang it is.

This sucks for me I really wanted to get a blue one but both rangers went to staal's team.

I think you'll be getting one of each...Giroux will be paired against Briere, thats my bet.

WITCH!!!

This sucks for me I really wanted to get a blue one but both rangers went to staal's team.

You're in luck, Stepan is on the blue for the rookies.

I hope Kessel gets picked by Lidstrom. I want the blue jersey not the red.

You are in luck! :thumbsup:

You're in luck, Stepan is on the blue for the rookies.

I totally forgot about the rookies and i like how stepan's been playing this year. He really looks like he has potiental to be a very good player.

You know this or is that a guess?

I asked Ek and he tweeted that to me. Darn, that was the first mistake...never listen to Ek (jk).

Also, the rookies had one of each. I am going to find a way to get that blue Grabner.

I asked Ek and he tweeted that to me. Darn, that was the first mistake...never listen to Ek (jk).

Also, the rookies had one of each. I am going to find a way to get that blue Grabner.

Yea once I saw the rookies with one of each I figured that pretty much settles it. Thanks though.