2011 NHL ASG Jersey

NYIJM29

can anyone help me out,, do they still have these jerseys for sale??? do they know the difference between 1.0 and 2.0, would they know if they had 2.0 in stock?

I would just ask if they could look at the tag and what the number is on it.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just ask if they could look at the tag and what the number is on it.

Make sure they look at the paper sleeve hang tag for 7287 - the neck tags for both 1.0s and 2.0s sadly still say 7187.

I just talked to HOUSE O HOCKEY! and yep they have the 2.0s but are sold out of everything over 52,, all they have left are the midget sizes of 46 and 50..... sigh!! :( They said they are not getting anymore in ever

what a shot to the head this is

I bit the bullet and got the last 54 they had in yesterday, didn't want to do it since it means I'll be having to pay it off on my CC but who knows what's going on with these.

I bit the bullet and got the last 54 they had in yesterday, didn't want to do it since it means I'll be having to pay it off on my CC but who knows what's going on with these.

how much did you pay in total??

Mine came in today...2.0.

where did you get yours?? you think they have anymore,, i cant find them on nhl shop anymore,, did they get rid of them?

it's all over the thread that shopNHL deactivated the item number and cancelled a majority of our orders. :P something tells me blue is more available than white. IJ has blue available.

it's all over the thread that shopNHL deactivated the item number and cancelled a majority of our orders. :P something tells me blue is more available than white. IJ has blue available.

IJ only has a 46... what am I a child.... LOL!!! shame they seem to be all gone

NHL.com sent me the "we are out of stock and don't know when we can fill your order" email last week. I called and told them they should go ahead and cancel, thinking I could find one somewhere else. They gave me my cancellation number and I went looking at other places. Nope - everywhere I tried was out.

Then today I get the "we shipped" from NHL.com! Checking the tracking it arrives tomorrow. So - I should have a Sharp white jersey. But frankly, I'll believe it when I see it...

NHL.com sent me the "we are out of stock and don't know when we can fill your order" email last week. I called and told them they should go ahead and cancel, thinking I could find one somewhere else. They gave me my cancellation number and I went looking at other places. Nope - everywhere I tried was out.

Then today I get the "we shipped" from NHL.com! Checking the tracking it arrives tomorrow. So - I should have a Sharp white jersey. But frankly, I'll believe it when I see it...

That is really strange. It's also weird that you canceled and they shipped...were you charged?

A couple of quick notes that I didn't have time to throw down before. I got mine yesterday from the House o Hockey. It is indeed a 2.0 but the air knit feels much thinner than the other 2.0's I own, I said on another board I'd compare it to the replica/authentic air knits from the Koho days. I also find it odd that nothing on this jersey is sewn down except for the shoulder patch, which is really odd because on the replica all the stars are sewn down. The NHL emblem in the neck is a felt material, completely different from how it's being done now....beyond that it's a really nice looking jersey, heck even the replica is nice. I think I'm in the very rare minority when I say that this is one of my favorite looking all star jerseys of all time. I'm excited to get it customized but I'm waiting to see some finished products before I send it out.

A couple of quick notes that I didn't have time to throw down before. I got mine yesterday from the House o Hockey. It is indeed a 2.0 but the air knit feels much thinner than the other 2.0's I own, I said on another board I'd compare it to the replica/authentic air knits from the Koho days. I also find it odd that nothing on this jersey is sewn down except for the shoulder patch, which is really odd because on the replica all the stars are sewn down. The NHL emblem in the neck is a felt material, completely different from how it's being done now....beyond that it's a really nice looking jersey, heck even the replica is nice. I think I'm in the very rare minority when I say that this is one of my favorite looking all star jerseys of all time. I'm excited to get it customized but I'm waiting to see some finished products before I send it out.

where'd you get your replica? The stars on the replica I got from the rink during ASG weekend aren't sewn down from what I remember. I'll have to take a look at them this evening

They had a few blue XXL replicas for 30% off at the Hurricanes team store at RBC last Friday night, as well as a few customized Staals in white.

I'll be back there this Friday...anybody's interested, I'll see what I can do.

They had a few blue XXL replicas for 30% off at the Hurricanes team store at RBC last Friday night, as well as a few customized Staals in white.

I'll be back there this Friday...anybody's interested, I'll see what I can do.

not sure if the 10% STH discount applies on top of the 30% discount, but if it does I can give you mine.

I also have my replica for sale if anybody wants it, I'm including an authentic 2011 All Star patch with it so whoever gets it can replace the bad replica one if they want. I have it for sale, it was worn once..I think I have it at $65 shipped.

I also have my replica for sale if anybody wants it, I'm including an authentic 2011 All Star patch with it so whoever gets it can replace the bad replica one if they want. I have it for sale, it was worn once..I think I have it at $65 shipped.

A Blue one? What's the size?