DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going for it. Excelsior! I haven't purchased a jersey since like...November. Oi.

Haha, they've been trying to get rid of those forever.

Personally preferred the Buffalo "Goat" to the Buffaloslug. That's when everyone seemed to want to have a predominantly black jersey, so they threw their heritage out the window to get on the trendy black jersey train. Good times.

I do agree that the red 3rd with the crossed swords from that era was pretty cool though and definitely better than either the Slug or the Goat!

I asked the seller for a "BIN" price, but they responded after they sold it.

I bet we all know who got it though.

Feels like I just got a steal and a half!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151056903038

Gonna have to decide between Briere (MVP) or Gagne (Flyers) on this, but I'm thinking Briere.

I think I need the Dallas Game shoulder patch... and then maybe a Buffaslug patch.

What a find, congrats! (I could have used that one)

The ASG patch is already on the jersey; you can see it in the photo of the back of the jersey.

Gonna have to decide between Briere (MVP) or Gagne (Flyers) on this, but I'm thinking Briere.

I think I need the Dallas Game shoulder patch... and then maybe a Buffaslug patch.

yea nice grab. I was going to bid but just didn't. I would always lean toward the flyer option but it might be a better idea to go with Danny B. and get it signed. EPS just finished a 2011 Danny Briere for me...it took forever!!! but looks great.

Look a bit closer. It's not stacked twill, that's one layer. The second color and inner stitch marks are printed on. The outer stitches are there but aren't being used to hold the twill down, it's glued. That's typical customization work on a factory customized replica.

As a collector piece absolutely. I owned an Ovechkin from that game for quite some time, when the time came to sell it sold for almost exactly what you won that blank for. They don't seem to sell for much. I'd choose a Briere personally Dan.

Highway robbery. Seller listed as a size large, but it's actually a 54. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NY-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-STARTER-LARGE-L-JERSEY-BRAND-NEW-NWT-VINTAGE-RARE-W-TAGS-/130922392352?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=bjMMU7wC%252FgjXlA1%252BXNVqABqKI3w%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Absolute steal, if I were still fat that would have been mine, but I'd need a 44 or 46 these days.

I tried going for that one. All it takes is one person to mess you up. Congrats to whomever got it.