DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

$(KGrHqV,!lcFHC18VP)!BR5yvgTVZQ~~60_1.JP

Just a replica, but hey, I got it for $17.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is neither a deal nor a steal, but I ordered a Boyle gamer from Steiners today for the wife.

$500.

She'll look so cute drowning in the 58+. (She's 5'3"). That is if I could actually find her once she puts it on.

Something like that. Bottom line: chicks can totally get away with wearing HUGE jerseys: dudes not so much.

Also: let's not forget the power of brownie points.

Giggity giggity.

;)

Brownie points are VERY high priority I agree with that :) I'm trying to get my wife to wear a size 48 Fleury jersey to a flames game later in the year but shes not keen :)

It is neither a deal nor a steal, but I ordered a Boyle gamer from Steiners today for the wife.

So I got it yesterday and here's my question: it's a set 4 so does that mean it was worn in the last 12 games? I'll show my work for partial credit: 48 game season divided by 4 sets = 12 games per set

So I got it yesterday and here's my question: it's a set 4 so does that mean it was worn in the last 12 games? I'll show my work for partial credit: 48 game season divided by 4 sets = 12 games per set

But don't forget 3 different colors (home/away/third) and I dont think it is evenly distributed. It was probably an April or Round 1 jersey

It's not a playoff jersey to my knowledge- so a set contains both home/road (and 3rds)? Makes sense...otherwise they'd have like 12 sets.

It's not a playoff jersey to my knowledge- so a set contains both home/road (and 3rds)? Makes sense...otherwise they'd have like 12 sets.

I could have sworn someone (I think it was Louis) said they use one per month,

Called Steiner- there were 5 sets for the regular season but he couldn't give me specific dates/games for those sets.

Lol. I actually found a photomatch. I will post the jersey and the match this weekend.

Called Steiner- there were 5 sets for the regular season but he couldn't give me specific dates/games for those sets.

I told you, I spoke to Ken who is in charge of that. Other than the opening day sets, which might have been worn for 2 games, all sets started on the first of a month.

Set 1 - Opening game(s) set

Set 2- January (excluding first 1 or 2 games)

Set 3 - February

Set 4 - March

Set 5 - April (except for last home game which was shirts off their backs)

Heritage Set 1 - January thru February

Heritage Set 2 - March thru end of regular season

So here it is:

tumblr_mqk8n0UM4Z1rbryi4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqk8oxBcIy1rbryi4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqk8o47mnQ1rbryi4o3_500.jpg

165302232-francis-bouillon-of-the-montre

Lots of stick marks and a hole on an elbow. Pretty cool.

Nice pickup Cygnus!

Louis, Im not sure Ken is 100% spot on with what he told you about the sets. I have three from this year.. My McDonagh road set 1 was worn in the first two road games, as I mentioned in another thread and was photomatched. My Kreider has a 2 written on the size tag indicating Set 2 and was photomatched to a game in Ottawa on Feb 21st... And I have a home Hagelin Playoff Set from Boston series..

Very typical of Steiner.. They dont really know what was worn and when..

I really dont know if I am going to buy any more from them now that I have the sweaters of the players I want all photomatched. They need a population report and better tagging in the sweaters.. As Matt said, they are killing the NY Rangers game worn program.

Exactly, which is why as much as I was tempted to try and make a "deal" for a few jerseys, I decided against it. Ideally, unless the player didn't play during the time, I'd rather have a MGG authenticated jersey than a Steiner jersey. For example, Girardi, Staal, etc, from Meigray. Obviously and unfortunately that's not possible with a lot of the players I would really like to have.

Thanks Enzo. Agreed- this being my first gamer from a current player, it stinks the lack of info provided by Steiner. I'm grateful I was able to figure out when it was used by photomatching it with Getty Images.

Nice pickup Cygnus!

Louis, Im not sure Ken is 100% spot on with what he told you about the sets. I have three from this year.. My McDonagh road set 1 was worn in the first two road games, as I mentioned in another thread and was photomatched. My Kreider has a 2 written on the size tag indicating Set 2 and was photomatched to a game in Ottawa on Feb 21st... And I have a home Hagelin Playoff Set from Boston series..

Very typical of Steiner.. They dont really know what was worn and when..

I really dont know if I am going to buy any more from them now that I have the sweaters of the players I want all photomatched. They need a population report and better tagging in the sweaters.. As Matt said, they are killing the NY Rangers game worn program.

Well, that is a bit disconcerting. Do they claim the Kreider to be set 2? Did you discuss with Ken?

It is Louis... I'm kinda fed up with them..

I keep prayin that Barry/MeiGray will get the Rangers back so very badly... I was told by Nick who was my rep before Ken, that the 2 written on the size tag meant set 2... I just don't know what to believe anymore.. I'm so glad that 90% of my Steiner jerseys are photomatched so that I can easily have Barry reauthenticate them and add them to the MeiGrade system.. My Staal from 2012 playoffs and my Del Zotto 85th Heritage are the only 2 that are not photomatched but I know of the specific period of time they were worn..

Unfortunately, I cannot photmatch any of my Steiner jerseys, as none have much wear.

I don't think Barry will be getting the Rangers back anytime soon.the Steiner deal is with MSG, not the Rangers directly, amd with the, selling so many more sets, I don't see how Barry could make a competetive offer.