DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I have told those guys at Steiner that they need better tagging and population report and they keep telling me that it is too labor intensive! That is crap.. We are spending thousands of dollars on these jerseys and they should pay someone to carefully document the jerseys...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately, I cannot photmatch any of my Steiner jerseys, as none have much wear.

I don't think Barry will be getting the Rangers back anytime soon.the Steiner deal is with MSG, not the Rangers directly, amd with the, selling so many more sets, I don't see how Barry could make a competetive offer.

Yeah, I hear you.. That is why I have more road whites than home blue.. In the second game of season against Philly on road I saw that McDonaghs sweater had a huge stick mark on the sleeve on TV and I called Nick the next day and asked him to pull it for me..

if they're photomatched, there isnt a need to have them reauthenticated as a photo-match is the ultimate LOA.

save your money for new jerseys.

I'm so glad that 90% of my Steiner jerseys are photomatched so that I can easily have Barry reauthenticate them and add them to the MeiGrade system.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the pro hockey life in Oakville today and they had retail edge 1.0 authentics for $139.99

Not much of a steal but a decent deal.

They only had pens and caps at that location.

Checked on their website and they don't have any of them listed so it must be on a store by store basis.

CoolHockey is doing free customization on all jersey purchases this weekend, I would be cautious about their customization though, the two times I've gotten jerseys customized there, they were really off even when I gave them a bunch of details and pictures

This is a situation where getting something for free might be worse than getting nothing...

Pens game worns and game issued on sale

http://jjdistributing.weebly.com/weekly-sale-items-new.html

Pens game worns and game issued on sale

http://jjdistributing.weebly.com/weekly-sale-items-new.html

Great resource for Penguins fans!

I can't wait for hockey to start back up

Ain't that the truth!

If you're into indos amazon Is selling penguins all three types of jerseys wings hawks rangers blue for $85

Link to the Rangers jerseys?

Edit: Nevermind, it's only size 54's that are 85 bucks, and they don't have anything smaller than 50 anyway.

If you're into indos amazon Is selling penguins all three types of jerseys wings hawks rangers blue for $85

Do you have a link to the hawks jerseys? I'm only finding premiers...

http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Chicago-Blackhawks-Authentic-Jersey/dp/B005GXRQ8A/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1377103014&sr=8-18&keywords=NHL+men%27s+authentic

That's all I found when I looked-- the only deal is $91 for a size 52, but the pictures are of a Red Wings Jersey so you're taking a risk-- I don't doubt you would be able to send it back if it ends up being wrong, but it would be a hassle-- Your call

http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Chicago-Blackhawks-Authentic-Jersey/dp/B005GXRQ8A/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1377103014&sr=8-18&keywords=NHL+men%27s+authentic

That's all I found when I looked-- the only deal is $91 for a size 52, but the pictures are of a Red Wings Jersey so you're taking a risk-- I don't doubt you would be able to send it back if it ends up being wrong, but it would be a hassle-- Your call

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks!