DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I assume these are legit Indo-EDGEs, correct? How is the accuracy on the customization?

They are legit. As far as the customization goes, you can't even see the sleeve numbers. And they look like they were customized for retail at MSG, and I've never seen one of those 100% accurate, and I've owned five of them.

They are legit. As far as the customization goes, you can't even see the sleeve numbers. And they look like they were customized for retail at MSG, and I've never seen one of those 100% accurate, and I've owned five of them.

Thanks. I couldn't tell from the pictures due to their lack of focus. For what it may be worth, do you think they might be a fair strip and recustomize job? In other words, at that price would it be worth doing that?

Thanks. I couldn't tell from the pictures due to their lack of focus. For what it may be worth, do you think they might be a fair strip and recustomize job? In other words, at that price would it be worth doing that?

I've stripped Blue and Alternate Rangers 1.0's and 2.0's and had them come out pretty clean, but never did and Indo.

I just stripped a blue Dubinsky jersey because they sleeve numbers were the larger sized 6100 numbers, and the nameplate was the wrong material, and after a solid dry-cleaning, it came out pretty darn clean. I'm replacing it with Shanahan, and a 14 over a 17, so it will be covered up pretty well, although theres a slight imprint from the previous back numbers.

I will, however, say that unstitching the original numbers was a huge pain in the arse, especially because both layers were sewn to the jersey.

River City Sports has 25% off all items. Go nuts on your EDGE 2.0 Canadian teams.

Plus it's free customization.

pretty sure the limey Brit stole the pic from someone here, probably just a replica

You do realise there are 'limey Brits' on this forum too?

pretty sure the limey Brit stole the pic from someone here, probably just a replica

Google 'Sharks Authentic CCM Jersey' and the jersey is the 4th jersey that shows up in the search results and is from a past auction on ebay.com:

http://www.google.nl/search?q=sharks+authentic+ccm+jersey&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46751780,d.d2k&biw=1280&bih=707&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=2AydUf3EKeHH0QXq74DYBw#imgrc=_

Yes. Those are the usual prices. If you are handy stripping and have a lot of patience, it's a good way to get a few Pens jerseys in your collection. I have bought several from Joe over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

They are actually pretty reasonable on their jersey pricing.

Yeah I always thought they were more than fair considering their popularity. I dont think you can buy any Panthers player for under $500...

Been watching that one... can't decide whether to bid or not.

I find it incredibly odd that all the tags have been removed, but it looks extremely legit otherwise.

Meigray has Flyer blanks for $75 under the clearance section. Some black 2.0's and some white 2.0 and 1.0's. No orange tho