DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both are such nice style jerseys. It's unfortunate though, that the Nolan has no nameplate and numbers that are the wrong font.

I remember Surge. That stuff was urine in a bottle.

If you get me my kits one day, I will send you some from Norway, the only country in the world that still sells it! :D We call it Urge though

URGE663_582174p.jpg

Not a bad deal for an authentic home edge 1.0 hawks 54 at $150. Don't see too many made in canada ones anymore

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-Red-Authentic-NHL-Jersey-/200921219707?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ec7d6827b

Don't know how much a of a deal that is with the unknown reserve price, but a nice looking jersey regardless.

I am saying this without 100% certainty but this poster mentioning the Flyers 2.0 signed up for an account both on here and HFboards and has only posted about this Craigslist listing. I'd be weary if you pursue it.

Very true and why are we allowing this guy to post a sale item as he is new ????

• 2 weeks later...

Who got this? Even though the customization is incorrect (asked the guy and he said layered instead of reverse kiss cut) this Capitals jersey is rare (only worn for two years with no Capitals on front and proper tagging) and especially hard to get a hold of since they wore it in the 1998 Cup Finals.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271206758102?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649