DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I tried going for that one. All it takes is one person to mess you up. Congrats to whomever got it.

How much can a $53 bid mess you up though? I agree its a steal, but what happened that you didn't get it?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a collector piece absolutely. I owned an Ovechkin from that game for quite some time, when the time came to sell it sold for almost exactly what you won that blank for. They don't seem to sell for much. I'd choose a Briere personally Dan.

Just bought a Buffaslug National Emblem patch on eBay... Almost positively going with Danny B! Still gotta find out where to correctly get this customized.

It was at $15 with seconds left. Win some lose some.

I tried going for that one. All it takes is one person to mess you up. Congrats to whomever got it.

;)

Just bought a Buffaslug National Emblem patch on eBay... Almost positively going with Danny B! Still gotta find out where to correctly get this customized.

Good choice, my guess would be EPS or get a kit from Gameday and send it to Mike. 2nd option would be the quicker of the two.

It was at $15 with seconds left. Win some lose some.

Like I said, if I could have fit into it, I would have outbid you anyway lol. I'm guessing by thebiggoalie's smiley, he's the one who got it.

To be fair I swim in 54s and I wasn't that serious with it due to a few new additions in waiting on. That's a great steal regardless.

Actually, it's a 2.0 (sorry for the correction) which makes it an even better deal!

Browsing local NY craigslist and saw these jerseys for sale and figured someone here may be interested. Contact information of seller is available.

I can try to pickup the jerseys and ship if he is unwilling and someone is really interested in something.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/spo/3876494785.html

1.DALLAS STARS (ALTERNATE JERSEY RARE) SIZE 56 (BLANK)...........80.00.......REEBOK
2.TAMPABAY LIGHTNING (BLACK JERSEY) SIZE 56 (BLANK).................80.00.......REEBOK
3.BUFFALO SABERS (BLUE) SIZE 56 (BLANK)...........................................80.00.......REEBOK4.FLORIDA PANTHERS (WHITE) SIZE 56 (BLANK).....................................80.00......REEBOK
5.NEW YORK RANGERS (BLUE) SIZE 56 (BLANK)......................................85.00......KOHO
6.ATLANTA THRASHERS (BLUE) SIZE 56 # 9-MARC SAVARD (RARE)...125.00......KOHO(SOLD)
7.ST. LOUIS BLUES (BLUE) SIZE 56 (BLANK).............................................80.00......REEBOK
8.ANAHIEM MIGHTYDUCKS (BLACK ALTERNATE RARE) RYAN GETZLAF ROOKIE JERSEY-SIZE 56.......100.00.....KOHO
9.NEW YORK RANGERS (WHITE BLANK)-SIZE 56..................................85.00..........REEBOK
10.COLUMBUS BLUEJACKETS (WHITE BLANK)-SIZE 56.......................80.00..........CCM

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/spo/3876480915.html

PRO NEW YORK RANGERS & REDWINGS REEBOK JERSEYS (ALL WITH FIGHT STRAP)

1.SCOTT GOMEZ- SIZE 60 (FITS MORE LIKE A SIZE 56)...................40.00
2.BRANDON DUBINSKY-SIZE 60 (FITS MORE LIKE A SIZE 56).........40.00
3.MARION GABORICK-SIZE 60 (FITS MORE LIKE A SIZE 56)............85.00 (SOLD)
4.CHRIS DRURY-SIZE 60(FITS MORE LIKE A SIZE 56).......................40.00
5.NICK LIDSTROM-SIZE 60(FITS MORE LIKE A SIZE 56)..................80.00 (SOLD)
6.SEAN AVERY-SIZE 56.......................125.00(SOLD)

CCM JERSEYS

1.JAROMIR JAGR CAPITALS VINTAGE SIZE-JUMBO = TO 3XL............50.00
2.ALEXANDER FEDEROV REDWINGS VINTAGE -SIZE-JUMBO=3XL...50.00(SOLD)
3.CHRIS CHELIOS BLACKHAWKS VINTAGE-SIZE JUMBO=3XL...........50.00(SOLD)

KOHO JERSEYS

1.CALGARY FLAMES DRAGON ALTERNATE (RARE) (NO NAME OR NUMBER) SIZE-JUMBO=3XL.......40.00
2.NEW YORK RANGERS ERIC LINDROS-SIZE JUMBO=3XL........................................................................70.00 (SOLD)

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/spo/3870464010.html

Random minor league team jerseys - Given that this ad is not in ALL CAPS, I think its a different seller.

If those Rangers jerseys were normal-people sized I'd totally consider it, even though I probably shouldn't.

My assumption is that the customized Edge authentics are fake. He's selling them at half the price of the blanks, why would you do that if they were legit?

Heads up Caps fans. 1.0 and 2.0's added to the Meigray clearance section.