DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heads up Caps fans. 1.0 and 2.0's added to the Meigray clearance section.

You are now my favorite mod. Sorry slim.

Heads up Caps fans. 1.0 and 2.0's added to the Meigray clearance section.

Arghhhhh. My heart says to buy two or three but my wallet and head say no.

Anyone know if MeiGray is willing to hold on shipping? I have my eye on a summer sale jersey but would prefer not to get charged full shipping twice in a couple of weeks.

Arghhhhh. My heart says to buy two or three but my wallet and head say no.

Anyone know if MeiGray is willing to hold on shipping? I have my eye on a summer sale jersey but would prefer not to get charged full shipping twice in a couple of weeks.

Yeah they will if you ask.

I actually ended up putting in a duplicate order by accident, so now I have to wait for them to cancel it next week or else my wallet and head will be saying much meaner things than no. :lol::(

Not sure if this was already mentioned or not:

The MINNESOTA WILD are having a 2013 Year End Warehouse & Equipment Sale! Up to 80% off on select apparel, novelties, collectables, and game used equipment! Sales are based on a first come, first serve basis. Because of demand, they are unable to hold any items before, during, or after the sale, or accept rainchecks. For the best possible selection, it is encouraged to come early. The sale will take place inside Gate 1 of the Xcel Energy Center Tuesday, July 23rd: 12pm - 9pm, Wednesday, July 24th: 10am - 4pm.

Super steal!!! Those are worth thousands!!!!!!... Right?... ?.... no?.....

Not sure if this was posted, but IJ is javing a sale offering as much as 40% off based on how much you spend.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151600556572753&set=a.10151123037047753.444142.19875237752&type=1&theater

Now if only they'd have a NYR 2.0 in a 46.

If they have the 2.0 your looking for it works out to $200 all in. Not a bad price.

Now if only they'd have a NYR 2.0 in a 46.

If they had a 50 I'd seriously consider it. I just recently got back into bowling though after 3 years, so I'm probably not going to buy jerseys for a while regardless of price because I need some new equipment.