DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Not Sure if this is the right place to put this but HockeyMonkey is having a 20% off sale through August 13th, so this marks there Authentic jersey prices from $130 down to $104 before shipping.

I just wanted to know if this is a good deal for Edge 1.0 jerseys?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not Sure if this is the right place to put this but HockeyMonkey is having a 20% off sale through August 13th, so this marks there Authentic jersey prices from $130 down to $104 before shipping.

I just wanted to know if this is a good deal for Edge 1.0 jerseys?

Thanks for the heads-up! Got a Coyotes third 7187.

Cheers!

Quick question, where do I find the tag that says 7187 or w/e, and which numbers correspond to 1.0 2.0 and Indoshit?

I was just wondering, because i was at Kirbys SFS in Victoria, and they had teh greenleaf Habs throw back and the White throwback, both authentics. I think the white one is 6100, and the greenleaf is either 1.0 or 2.0, but y'know, im usually wrong.

The correct product code, 7187 for 1.0's, and 7287 for 2.0's is found on a white paper tag attached to the sleeve next to the black Reebok Center Ice Authentic tag. The white tag also contains the team code and jersey size as well. On the jersey itself, the size tag in the neck area of both 1.0's and 2.0's says 7187, so the neck tag alone won't tell you what type of jersey it is.

On Indos, I think there is a tag on the inside of the jersey (next to the wash tag) which has the product code, which is 7231.

Sk3, some sleeve tags from various Reebok jerseys. 6100 (top), 1.0 (bottom left), 2.0 (bottom right).

photo5-1.jpg

I don't own any Indos, but I took a photo of one of the inner tags on an Indo which has the product code and apparently the born-on date printed on it.

photo7.jpg

Alright so I guess this is the best place to put this, I recently purchased a Authentic Montreal Canadiens Centennial Blue Jersey size 50 and sadly it doesnt fit me well at all....

So I thought since you guys helped me learn all about jerseys and spotting fakes, I would give it away for free to a board member PM me or post if your interested, oh and the pictures were posted fairly recently in the new arrivals thread if you wanna take a peek.

Alright so I guess this is the best place to put this, I recently purchased a Authentic Montreal Canadiens Centennial Blue Jersey size 50 and sadly it doesnt fit me well at all....

So I thought since you guys helped me learn all about jerseys and spotting fakes, I would give it away for free to a board member PM me or post if your interested, oh and the pictures were posted fairly recently in the new arrivals thread if you wanna take a peek.

Generous gesture, for sure, but why not try to trade or sell the jersey?

Generous gesture, for sure, but why not try to trade or sell the jersey?

Selling is just to much of a hassle for me personally, I never thought about trading, but since I said I would give it away im going to stick to my word, and hopefully make someone happy:)

Pretty sure the 20th patch on this is a repro.

http://www.ebay.com/...ee#ht_500wt_949

Yup, a brutal one at that.

The home is 3 layered twill, white, orange, blue -

2784163320105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

and the road is similar, but without the base blue layer -

2210989670105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Not much of a Pens guy myself. Didn't they only wear this for a season or two?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c677ac467

Thanks put a offer in and since they are from Canada shipping is cheap

Not much of a Pens guy myself. Didn't they only wear this for a season or two?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c677ac467

Believe it or not it was nine years!

Believe it or not it was nine years!

That particular CCM style was only worn two years, but it was worn when Mario first un-retired. That's the "Super Mario 2" jersey.

Not sure if it is a super great deal but I stopped by the team store at Kettler Capitals Iceplex today and they have both red and white edge 1.0s with the vector for $180. Unsure of sizes, I would call if interested.

Seems to me like that would be worn by a knight in shining armor....from a long time ago.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Seems to me like that would be worn by a knight in shining armor....from a long time ago.

Baby what a big surprise! That jersey is right before our very eyes!