DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I just got the updated list and dont know what to do...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hagelin, probably get a good deal and he will be a stud, or maybe thats just my thinking as a Michigan fan.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those Rangers GIs, any chance they'd have the SC patch on them? That'd be kind of hilarious.

Fiddlesticks. Wish the Flyers made it that far so I could score a nice GI :(

OH. And let everyone know if they're legit wordmarked or the wordmark patch over the Vector.

Johnny, I asked Matt that lol! I'd buy one if they had the SCF patch on and rub it in like crazy to all of the bandwagoners on Long Island.

Johnny, I asked Matt that lol! I'd buy one if they had the SCF patch on and rub it in like crazy to all of the bandwagoners on Long Island.

Those stinkers would deserve it. In my defense, I asked because it would just be an oddity, not to mock anyone on here, but I do condone the mockery of orange people.

Those stinkers would deserve it. In my defense, I asked because it would just be an oddity, not to mock anyone on here, but I do condone the mockery of orange people.

I thought they would have the SCF patch because they were essentially for that round. Guess who isn't winning the Cup this year? In the words of Mike Milbury, "The Blues**ts. Blueshirts".

I'm waiting to see what ends up getting discounted to grab another

They seem to be going quickly. I am not sure they are going to have to discount these any further.

The Round 3 jerseys will certainly get discounted, and I am not sure what happened to the round 2's.

I fully expect t-shirt_junkie on eBay to step in an buy all of the remaining game issue jerseys and resell them at double the price.

Well I probably shouldn't have called him out specifically, but I do think some flippers will come in and buy all of remaining ones.

I just mentioned him because he seemed to get quite a few of the WC practice jerseys from Steiner and some others and has flipped them on eBay.

Well I probably shouldn't have called him out specifically, but I do think some flippers will come in and buy all of remaining ones.

I just mentioned him because he seemed to get quite a few of the WC practice jerseys from Steiner and some others and has flipped them on eBay.

I'd love to get one of the game worn 3rds he has but he paid probably half of what he has them listed for :(

Anyone know why you can't get on the Steiner site? Looking for a MDZ stick.

Crap, I'm late to the party. Do you know if they have any left?

They may have a few left.

Call Joe In the morning at 914-307-1126 and ask.

I guess it's a great time to get a hold of an Edge 2.0 for a good price. I see no reason why they would have Issued a bunch of Finals jerseys without the patch though. Just a blatant money grab for them.

I guess it's a great time to get a hold of an Edge 2.0 for a good price. I see no reason why they would have Issued a bunch of Finals jerseys without the patch though. Just a blatant money grab for them.

Well, they are selling them for less than the cost of an Indo Edge on NHL.com, so I wouldn't call it a money grab. There is likely an NHL rule about putting the finals patch on.

I can see that it's an opportunity for jersey collectors to get a hold of an Edge 2.0 at a great price, but it's a money grab for Steiner regardless. Issuing Finals jerseys without any patch and selling them as Game Issued is completely pointless.