sungod661

World is a 48 :(

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too small for you, too big for me. Aarrgh...

Wash it a few times in hot water and it will shrink :) By the way LAK74 are you going to the game or LA Live?

Neither- I can't watch the game live because I'll be at a graduation- freaking bad timing!!!

Neither- I can't watch the game live because I'll be at a graduation- freaking bad timing!!!

Ouch!!! Well I just came back from LA Live it was to much for me. The line for the YardHouse was a mile long. So i just got back home picked up some WingStop and beer on the way home. Party time!!!

Haha that's crazy. When I graduated the lakers were winning their last championship. At my school, you were allowed to to write down a nickname that you wanted said in between your first and last name. For example, joe "the lakers are up 6 in the 3rd" smith. I thought it was a smart and funny way to keep up with the game while walking.

Haha that's crazy. When I graduated the lakers were winning their last championship. At my school, you were allowed to to write down a nickname that you wanted said in between your first and last name. For example, joe "the lakers are up 6 in the 3rd" smith. I thought it was a smart and funny way to keep up with the game while walking.

Lol I can't believe they allowed you guys to do that.

Meh not really a deal at all

They where going for $180+tx here in T.O. before.

thats more then reatil price.

Read the description tho, I'm not even 100% sure what you are getting.

"Please note, this jersey is a bit of a project, the crest is included, but is not sewn on the jersey, you will have to sew on the front crest and jersey does not have or include shoulder patches like those found on these types of jersey"

Shoulder patches weren't on all styles of Ducks jerseys BUT the crest not being attached it worrysome, it looks like the crest in the photo is from a replica (flat twill instead of the puffy authentic crest).

It says in the auction it doesn't have the NHL shield on the bottom of the jersey.

Read the descriptions sounds like the guy is selling a reproduction blank jersey and a crest to be sewn on.

Read the descriptions sounds like the guy is selling a reproduction blank jersey and a crest to be sewn on.

Yeah I was in a bit of a hurry when I posted that, had finals. Oh well, looked like a good deal at the time.

I bought that. Saw the price and reacted too fast. Then I realized it wasn't an original because it didn't have a puffy crest. I ended up getting an unpaid. Whatever it's better than paying for an illegitimate jersey

I don't know how the customization is on these, but they seem like steals right now and could well end up as deals:

Boston Bruins - Ray Bourque "vintage hockey" jersey - XXL (Currently $9.99)

Toronto St. Pats - Doug Gilmour "vintage hockey" jersey - XXL (Currently $9.99)

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I had this open with 5 min to go, but somehow I got caught up browsing other sites at the same time and forgot to enter my bid. I missed a steal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-San-Jose-Sharks-Center-Ice-Jersey-Fight-Strap-44-Maska-Air-Knit-TEAL-/280909764506?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item416786d79a#ht_641wt_931

Bummer, dude. Hey, where ya been? Haven't heard from you in a while.