DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Just got a Steiner email. Prust GW Jerseys from playoffs marked down to $500 and Mitchell/Fedotenko to $300.

$200 Each

Ruslan Fedotenko Jersey - NY Rangers 2011-2012 Game Issued #26 Blue Jersey (Stanley Cup) (58)

Ruslan Fedotenko Jersey - NY Rangers 2011-2012 Game Issued #26 White Jersey (Stanley Cup) (58)

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For all the Leafs fans on the forum - I noticed MeiGray added a handful of smaller sized jerseys to the Clearance section. I believe there is a 52, 54, 56 and a couple of a 58's including a Third. All for $50, so banger deal.

For all the Leafs fans on the forum - I noticed MeiGray added a handful of smaller sized jerseys to the Clearance section. I believe there is a 52, 54, 56 and a couple of a 58's including a Third. All for $50, so banger deal.

Definitely great prices on the TML jerseys. Not quite as affordable, but still attractively priced is this Binghamton Rangers AHL jersey from the 90s at $125.

Surprised these were moved into "Clearance" before the sale.

http://www.meigray.c...7411&scId=57411

Definitely great prices on the TML jerseys. Not quite as affordable, but still attractively priced is this Binghamton Rangers AHL jersey from the 90s at $125.

Surprised these were moved into "Clearance" before the sale.

http://www.meigray.c...7411&scId=57411

If that AHL shield on the hem not embroidered I would strip it and make this jersey into a 90/91 John Vanbiesbrouck. That is if the Rangers wore the big block CCM jersey without the NHL shield that year. If they wore them in 89/90 I would strip it all and go with Granato or Sandstrom. Does anyone know if they wore the big block CCM only in 89/90?

That's most likely a recycled jersey and could very well have the NHL shield underneath the AHL one. It looks like a patch so it's definitely possible.

But did the Rangers wear the big block CCM only jerseys in 89/90 or 90/91?

If that AHL shield on the hem not embroidered I would strip it and make this jersey into a 90/91 John Vanbiesbrouck. That is if the Rangers wore the big block CCM jersey without the NHL shield that year. If they wore them in 89/90 I would strip it all and go with Granato or Sandstrom. Does anyone know if they wore the big block CCM only in 89/90?

Some of the features of that jersey are very interesting. Is it me or is the CCM on the hem look like it has been screen printed? Might be worth a call or email to Meigray to find out if the AHL logo is actually a patch.

Great deal on the White Leafs jerseys for $50. I've always wanted a white one to make into a Sundin. Wish the Leafs 3rd was a smaller size, would have jumped all over that one too.

Some of the features of that jersey are very interesting. Is it me or is the CCM on the hem look like it has been screen printed?

Looks embroidered to me. You can tell by how the traction from the embroidering in each block letter causes the fabric to curve slightly.

89/90, straight name

And big block CCM without the NHL shield?

Okay let me get this straight, so everything pre-2001/2002 is 50% off? So any jersey before the year 2001/2002 is 50% off? Even the jerseys people sent in for consignment?

Okay let me get this straight, so everything pre-2001/2002 is 50% off? So any jersey before the year 2001/2002 is 50% off? Even the jerseys people sent in for consignment?

I understand that consignments and clearance items are not included.

2010-2011 NHL-MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (meigray.com)

• Take 25% off any regular-season, playoffs or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2010-11.
  • Take 15% off any training camp, pre-season or practice jersey from 2010-11.
  • Take 10% off any game-issued jersey from 2010-11.

2002-03 through 2009-10 NHL-MGG (meigray.com and nhlgameworn.com)

• Take 50% off any regular-season, playoffs, or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2009-10.
  • Take 20% off any training camp, pre-season or practicejersey from 2002-03 thru 2009-10.
  • Take 10% off any game-issued jersey from 2002-03 through 2009-10.

AHL-MGG (meigray.com)

• Take 50% off any 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, or 2008-09 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock.
  • Take 50% off any pre-AHL-MGG Program AHL jerseys in stock.
  • Take 10% off any game-issued AHL jersey.

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)

• Take 50% off any 2010-11 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.
  • Take 25% off any 2011-12 ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

Some of the jerseys, especially the 50% off ones, are going unbelieveably fast. I hesitated a bit too much on one of them and when I clicked on it to order, I got the dreaded "0 available" error message. If you see a good deal, don't wait too long!

Some of the jerseys, especially the 50% off ones, are going unbelieveably fast. I hesitated a bit too much on one of them and when I clicked on it to order, I got the dreaded "0 available" error message. If you see a good deal, don't wait too long!

Which one was gone? Most of the jerseys have been on sale before. Only the 09-10 are new at 50% off.

The ones I was considering the most were the 09/10 Kings. After someone buys each jersey, there's a slight delay until the listing gets removed from the site, so if you click on a jersey during the delay period you won't be able to order it. Just in the Kings section alone, I'd say that there were about 10 jerseys that I saw earlier in the afternoon that were gone by the end of last night!

The ones I was considering the most were the 09/10 Kings. After someone buys each jersey, there's a slight delay until the listing gets removed from the site, so if you click on a jersey during the delay period you won't be able to order it. Just in the Kings section alone, I'd say that there were about 10 jerseys that I saw earlier in the afternoon that were gone by the end of last night!

I bought a 2008-09 Hartford Wolfpack jersey. Something I had been looking at for a while, but waiting for the sale to start. Great savings! I never imagined they would mark down so much inventory to half price. I'm sure I will buy some more between now and September.

I understand that consignments and clearance items are not included.

2010-2011 NHL-MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (meigray.com)

• Take 25% off any regular-season, playoffs or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2010-11.
  • Take 15% off any training camp, pre-season or practice jersey from 2010-11.
  • Take 10% off any game-issued jersey from 2010-11.

2002-03 through 2009-10 NHL-MGG (meigray.com and nhlgameworn.com)

• Take 50% off any regular-season, playoffs, or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2009-10.
  • Take 20% off any training camp, pre-season or practicejersey from 2002-03 thru 2009-10.
  • Take 10% off any game-issued jersey from 2002-03 through 2009-10.

AHL-MGG (meigray.com)

• Take 50% off any 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, or 2008-09 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock.
  • Take 50% off any pre-AHL-MGG Program AHL jerseys in stock.
  • Take 10% off any game-issued AHL jersey.

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)

• Take 50% off any 2010-11 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.
  • Take 25% off any 2011-12 ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

What is this?

MeiGray.com, pre-2002-03 Jerseys (Dallas Stars, Edmonton Oilers, LA Kings, NJ Devils, NY Rangers, Phoenix Coyotes, Toronto Maple Leafs)

• Take 50% off any jersey in stock.

Also how would I know if something is on consignment or it belongs to them?

http://www.meigray.c...age

That's included in the announcement:

Consignment jerseys are indicated by an asterisk.

I bought a 2008-09 Hartford Wolfpack jersey. Something I had been looking at for a while, but waiting for the sale to start. Great savings! I never imagined they would mark down so much inventory to half price. I'm sure I will buy some more between now and September.

They do it every summer.