sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...what the hell did I just walk in to?

Anyway, I'll add this. I was in a death metal band that opened for Green Jelly(o). Yes, the dudes who did the 3 Little Pigs song. And guess who got to do the falsetto voice for the pigs on stage? THIS GUY. Highlight of my life.

Anyway, I'll add this. I was in a death metal band that opened for Green Jelly(o). Yes, the dudes who did the 3 Little Pigs song. And guess who got to do the falsetto voice for the pigs on stage? THIS GUY. Highlight of my life.

Hahahaha no way! You're crazy Johnny

I was in eight grade and I remember that video making me laugh my Arse off. I rode my bike up to town to the record store (that's where us old fogeys BOUGHT our music) and I remember thinking "Bill Cosby is gonna be pissed". Sure enough, the CD was eventually pulled off the shelves and the band was renamed.

Hahaha excellent! B)

Or Lamm and 25 or 6 to 4????? Probably wouldn't fit on the back, though.

25 or 6 to 4?

Great minds think alike, it would seem. No?

yes.

Hahahaha no way! You're crazy Johnny

I'm dead serious lol. Played the Croc Rock together in Allentown, they asked us to go on tour with them too, but I broke up the band for law school. Whomp whomp, I'm a party pooper.

Its a hard habit to break.

That was hilarious!

LOL, ROTF, LMAO, etCetera, etCetera, etCetera ;) .

That was hilarious!

LOL, ROTF, LMAO, etCetera, etCetera, etCetera ;) .

It's fair to say the you're the inspiration.

CCM 48 Maple Leafs Colour, no bids (starting bid £12 / US $18.82), 1 day & 14 hours to go, would require stripping.

It says that they only deliver to the UK, but I suppose if you were interested you could always ask.

If you're a midget.... :(

As a person who wears a size 44 in CCM jerseys, I can attest that I am no midget. At 5'5", I TOWER over Bilbo Baggins and those pointy-eared freaks from Harry Potter.

Anyone here get this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140824110758?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_948

I was watching it and hoping nobody bid, but it ended while I was out and went for more than I was going to pay anyway considering it started at 30 bucks. Oh well, it probably would have been huge on me anyway.

Anyone here get this?

http://www.ebay.com/...49#ht_500wt_948

I was watching it and hoping nobody bid, but it ended while I was out and went for more than I was going to pay anyway considering it started at 30 bucks. Oh well, it probably would have been huge on me anyway.

Arrrgh! Why do I never see these when they go so cheap:((

Arrrgh! Why do I never see these when they go so cheap:((

That's usually what happens to me too. This one actually got relisted a couple times but when I saw it was starting at 30 bucks I had to at least pay attention. I mean, I probably fit in a 46 now but if I had gotten it for the starting bid I would have lived with a 48. I'm kind of moving on to football jerseys now anyway since I shrunk out of my Reggie Bush jersey, I need to get myself a smaller Brees jersey and maybe a smaller Bush. I'll probably end up buying like 3 Saints jerseys lol.

I need to get myself.....a smaller Bush.

You don't mess with the Zohan.

And also -----------------That's what she said.

Wow that's the second Leafs TBTC that sold for $250 this week.