DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Any word on more Rangers WC jerseys? :'(

HockeyJerseyOutlet was the last person I saw selling Rangers Edge 2.0 authentics on eBay, he told me that he had ordered them before the first of the year and they just arrived in late May. He indicated he didn't think he'd be able to get any more.

Most of the other retailers I talked to when I was hunting for them said they either weren't able to order them at all, or in very very small quantities.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HockeyJerseyOutlet was the last person I saw selling Rangers Edge 2.0 authentics on eBay, he told me that he had ordered them before the first of the year and they just arrived in late May. He indicated he didn't think he'd be able to get any more.

Most of the other retailers I talked to when I was hunting for them said they either weren't able to order them at all, or in very very small quantities.

Thanks. I saw last time you posted that HJO had them, but didn't want to spend that much. Now, I'm kicking myself. I'm sure I'll find one eventually. I just keep posting on here in hopes of finding one ASAP. Anyone with a 54 or 56 for trade/sale, please slap me in the face and message me. :P

All the NHL stuff is junk, for sure.

Just want to share this deal I came across on another board:

http://www.jerseycit...tic 2006 Jersey

$29.99 Older style Sabres jersey in size 46 only.

https://www.jerseycity.ca/istar.asp?a=6&id=B101M7187133C%21CCM&color=N%2FA&size=50&subsize=

$49.99 Pens in black, sizes 50 and 52.

Edited by jjjoejr

It's a replica, and who knows what the back looks like. We also don't know where he's pulling 48 from, but if he's equating it to a medium, XLs fit like a medium back then, so I would imagine that thing'll fit pretty small...imho.

It's a replica, and who knows what the back looks like. We also don't know where he's pulling 48 from, but if he's equating it to a medium, XLs fit like a medium back then, so I would imagine that thing'll fit pretty small...imho.

It's still only a dollar :P

Whoever wins this Mooseheads CCM 48, I will come to your house, shake your hand and leave... then I'll break back in whilst you're sleeping and heads for the hills with the jersey.

No jerseys on my wishlist show up for months, then at least five show up at once when I've already said to myself, "Ah, sod it - I'll just spend this money on rent, bill and food."

Whoever wins this Mooseheads CCM 48, I will come to your house, shake your hand and leave... then I'll break back in whilst you're sleeping and heads for the hills with the jersey.

No jerseys on my wishlist show up for months, then at least five show up at once when I've already said to myself, "Ah, sod it - I'll just spend this money on rent, bill and food."

I have been hunting for this one for ages. Let us bid!

Unfortunately I decided to pay bills over having more jerseys... immediately regretting that decision. So I'm passing the savings on to yooou!

Unfortunately I decided to pay bills over having more jerseys... immediately regretting that decision. So I'm passing the savings on to yooou!

And that is a great decision my friend bills have to always be paid first. the funny thing is I learned this the hard way.

Did you get it? Did you? Did you? Did you?!

And that is a great decision my friend bills have to always be paid first. the funny thing is I learned this the hard way.

If I don't put my foot down, no-one will. The mrs buys overpriced, absolute nonsense then wonders where the money's gone to pay for necessities... *insert sexist quote* ("That's what she said!")

No Rangers jersey with Drury on it is a deal. Although it is a legit replica. Nobody fakes the reebok jock tag. Stupidest idea ever.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Awesome deal or fake???

Neither, doesn't look fake - it looks like a legit Premier replica possibly with crappy factory customization. Also not a steal because frankly it's not like Drury jerseys are in high demand. I know there are closeout retailers that have been selling Drury, Gomez, and Zherdev factory customized replicas for cheap for a while now.

Just FYI, the jerseys you've been posting seem to all be replicas, and replicas are almost never faked. This one seems OK, as far as I can tell, although the customization doesn't look too good.

The mrs buys overpriced, absolute nonsense then wonders where the money's gone to pay for necessities...

Sounds like your wife is related to my wife.

Did you get it? Did you? Did you? Did you?!

If I don't put my foot down, no-one will. The mrs buys overpriced, absolute nonsense then wonders where the money's gone to pay for necessities... *insert sexist quote* ("That's what she said!")

Yes, I got it! Let's see how well it fits when I get it. Who would be a good customizer? Truman?

And what's with all the Halifax love? You a Nova Scotian?

Sounds like your wife is related to my wife.

Haha! And I get my ear bitten off for buying jerseys when the only money I use on new ones is from selling my old ones.

Yes, I got it! Let's see how well it fits when I get it. Who would be a good customizer? Truman?

And what's with all the Halifax love? You a Nova Scotian?

Sweet, congratz d00de! As for customs - I can't help you there. Apologies!

Nah, I'm an original Scotian (OG-OS 4 lyf) buuut I'm hoping to immigrate to NS at some point.

Haha! And I get my ear bitten off for buying jerseys when the only money I use on new ones is from selling my old ones.

That seals it. They are related. The only $$ I use is from tutoring on the side, and I still have to hide some here and there---beat her to the mailbox, pay for customization with cash (untraceable), leave work early to pick up jerseys in secret, hide them amongst the others in the closet. Yet, we always need new shoes, or a new purse, or a new rug, etc. Right now we need a new couch for 2k, even though our "old" one is perfectly fine.........You know the drill.

I still have to hide some here and there---beat her to the mailbox, pay for customization with cash (untraceable), leave work early to pick up jerseys in secret, hide them amongst the others in the closet.

You'd probably get a lighter sentence from them if you said the money was going towards fuelling a drug/alcohol addiction, oh and for weapons that I'm going to distribute to African children... but no dear, no more jerseys I promise.