DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

You'd probably get a lighter sentence from them if you said the money was going towards fuelling a drug/alcohol addiction, oh and for weapons that I'm going to distribute to African children... but no dear, no more jerseys I promise.

Nice. :lol: We sing the same tune, man.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4abc1be399

pretty cheap if you want to harvest it for its fight strap and ultrafil nameplates and what have you

Did you pick that one up?

Haha! And I get my ear bitten off for buying jerseys when the only money I use on new ones is from selling my old ones.

Sweet, congratz d00de! As for customs - I can't help you there. Apologies!

Nah, I'm an original Scotian (OG-OS 4 lyf) buuut I'm hoping to immigrate to NS at some point.

Why NS? I migrated out of there to Norway. I love it there though!

Why NS? I migrated out of there to Norway. I love it there though!

I've wanted to move to Canada for a while. NS just seems like the ideal place for me because it's understated and easy-going.

I am in Nova Scotia. It's beautiful, but depending on what you do it can be tough to find work. Not a lot going on here, economically, besides the Universities and the fisheries.

I am in Nova Scotia. It's beautiful, but depending on what you do it can be tough to find work. Not a lot going on here, economically, besides the Universities and the fisheries.

Pfff. NOT WHAT I HEARD! NS is booming.

Mechanical trades in need. Become an apprentice.

tumblr_l57dzn18t11qcbtgpo1_400.jpg

Crops are bountiful

trailer-park-boys1.jpg

Careers in law enforcement.

392810.jpg

Opportunities in the music industry

1471.jpg

Worst comes to worst, throw a line in the ocean.

You can always be a temporary relief assistant trailer park supervisor :thumbsup:

Or a janitor... but I want a jacket with Sean on one sleeve and grade 10 on the other.

On a side note, I've always wanted to get the Ricky Sunnyvale jersey off of the TPB Store. Anyone else got one or the Bubbles one? Might suggest it to the mrs for Christmas 'cos they're still available...

:lol: Luckily I've got my Grade 10!

While that's a milestone in some parts, unfortunately due to your accent you'll be reserved to work the mines of Cape Breton or working the ferry between the Rock.

In all seriousness, NS is a great place. I've been travelling there frequently for the past seven years and love it. Great real estate value too. Not to twist the post into a DEAL AND STEAL, but you can really get some great urban value in Halifax, or a good chunk of land in other areas of the province.

While that's a milestone in some parts, unfortunately due to your accent you'll be reserved to work the mines of Cape Breton or working the ferry between the Rock.

In all seriousness, NS is a great place. I've been travelling there frequently for the past seven years and love it. Great real estate value too. Not to twist the post into a DEAL AND STEAL, but you can really get some great urban value in Halifax, or a good chunk of land in other areas of the province.

Thankfully I've went beyond 'Grade 10' - I stayed in school for the maximum time (Primary 1 till 7, then Secondary - 1st to 6th year) and then I studied at two colleges. Haha, are Scots frowned upon?

Yeah I've noticed some great deals. Amazing value compared to the UK, especially around Dartmouth. Yeah, I'm here for cheap jerseys and a plot of land in NS. :lol:

I guess to tie all things together, I could mention that I recently found a bunch of game used Mooseheads jerseys, ranging in price from 125 to 350 based on age. None of the major players (Mackinnon, Drouin, Fucale) yet, but game used nonetheless.

I guess to tie all things together, I could mention that I recently found a bunch of game used Mooseheads jerseys, ranging in price from 125 to 350 based on age. None of the major players (Mackinnon, Drouin, Fucale) yet, but game used nonetheless.

Any chance you happened to see a Critchlow? If so, could you PM me details? Thanks.

Very interested. Where did you find them? I'm looking for a red one

Quasi deal- Steiner's is offering random game-worn Rangers jerseys for $249.99. I had a $50 gift card from them, so I bit. They assured me it would NOT be a Gomez, lol. (They said it would be from the past 2 years. And it wouldn't be a Lundqvist. Duh.)

So I eagerly await my Newbury, Erixon, Frolov, Wolski, Gilroy, Dupont, Johnson, Kolarik, etc.......

Hi again,

I don't believe there was a critchlow, sorry. Most of the names still available were not well known to me. They are available at the Antlers store, price was based on how old the jersey was (which season). Most of them were the newer style, only red or white (none of the black alternates) from last season (being $350). There were a couple of the older style (white only, these were the $125). And I think there were 2 at $250 - I think they were both Cheremetiev.

The ones that interested me the most were #27 Lemieux... partly because I like Drouin, and would consider switching up the namebar... jersey foul?

If there is SERIOUS interest, I could go back and take a list of some names available. More will be available come October (last seasons jerseys) and the ones that are there will go down some in price. Can PM me if you are actually interested.

Also, she told me Mackinnons jersey would be auctioned off.

Edited by Griff

Quasi deal- Steiner's is offering random game-worn Rangers jerseys for $249.99. I had a $50 gift card from them, so I bit. They assured me it would NOT be a Gomez, lol. (They said it would be from the past 2 years. And it wouldn't be a Lundqvist. Duh.)

So I eagerly await my Newbury, Erixon, Frolov, Wolski, Gilroy, Dupont, Johnson, Kolarik, etc.......

I also contacted Joe to make sure they weren't preseason. I know it wouldn't be a Gabby or Hank jersey, but still not sure if I want to risk getting a no-name player. What are the odds of getting a Girardi or Prust, etc?

I also contacted Joe to make sure they weren't preseason. I know it wouldn't be a Gabby or Hank jersey, but still not sure if I want to risk getting a no-name player. What are the odds of getting a Girardi or Prust, etc?

I'd take a Prust. Not that it matters, I can't fit into them. I could see them wanting to dump some Dubinsky's, Anisimov's and Fedotenko's. But I'm expecting a lesser player.

Did he say if they included pre-season?

I'd take a Prust. Not that it matters, I can't fit into them. I could see them wanting to dump some Dubinsky's, Anisimov's and Fedotenko's. But I'm expecting a lesser player.

Did he say if they included pre-season?

Nope. He assured me they would be "regular season and playoffs".

Also said "no thirds. Only blue or white" which I would be able to choose from. I like blue because it's their home jersey, but the white would probably look more beat up. I'd def. love a Prust jersey all beaten to crap. Not that there's any hockey now, but he's a man they should have resigned!!

See, that's why I don't like dealing with Joe or Steiner. I emailed him and asked for a list of potential players who would be in the grab bag and he wouldn't tell me, and he didn't say that I would have a choice of blue or white.