DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

What really gets me is that not one of you jerks alerted me to this sale. Jerks! Jerks the lot of you!

Luckily, I have at least ONE friend who DID let me know about it and who even snagged the Staal Heritage one for me. Weeeee!!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What really gets me is that not one of you jerks alerted me to this sale. Jerks! Jerks the lot of you!

Yo, I know you are a humangous big rangers fan...Steiner is having a sale on gamers! You gotta call Joe and he'll bless you!

How are you not already on Joe's mailing list?

I don't know who Joe is...but, the answer is simple. I've never bought directly from Steiner nor have I ever subscribed to anything related to their website.

sorry, bro. its a fake.

I've never seen that one faked before, but yea, it sure is upon further inspection.

Oh shoot, sorry guys. Didnt mean to post bad jerseys on here, just thought it was a good deal.

I guess I don't have an eye for what to look at yet.

Oh shoot, sorry guys. Didnt mean to post bad jerseys on here, just thought it was a good deal.

I guess I don't have an eye for what to look at yet.

Lol don't worry about it man, we all had to learn at some point. Hell, I know I still am! Just to point you in the right direction, the twill on the fight strap is way too tiny, if it's the same width as the fight strap itself, it's a fake.

I have bought through these guys before (Dave and Adam's Card World) and they are legit. I don't know if anyone is looking for the 1.0's anyone but I'll just throw this out anyways.

Right now they are doing a Memorial Day sale and their jerseys are down about 10% from what they usually sell them for. Edges for Caps, Red Wings, Sabres and Penguins I know they have, but they might have some others I haven't found...

Also if you add something to get you over $150 they ship free.

Pens Powder Blue 1.0 54 $135

Caps Winter Classic Various Sizes and 52 Away $135

Red Wings 1.0 Away 54 and 56 $135

Sabres Blue Slug 1.0 46 $36

Habs 1910-11 50 $142

I have bought through these guys before (Dave and Adam's Card World) and they are legit. I don't know if anyone is looking for the 1.0's anyone but I'll just throw this out anyways.

Right now they are doing a Memorial Day sale and their jerseys are down about 10% from what they usually sell them for. Edges for Caps, Red Wings, Sabres and Penguins I know they have, but they might have some others I haven't found...

Also if you add something to get you over $150 they ship free.

I was just coming here to post this. I just picked up two more Caps Winter Classic jerseys.

If you use the coupon code 299 MC59 at checkout, you'll save another $5.

The Messiers the wrong year (notice the starter tag).

The Messiers the wrong year (notice the starter tag).

Awwww yes I totally forgot that he played for Vancouver from 97/98 & 98/99 when STARTER used the Big logo on the hem.

Remember, just because I say GAME jersey, doesn't necessarily mean it was worn. Game jersey just implies that it was not retailed and I think this one is definitely some sort of team jersey. Like I had said, goalie cut jerseys weren't often known to sneak out of the locker room back then...and let's be honest here; who in their right mind would decide to customize one of these with Eric Fichuad?? Also, I don't think they had a set stamp at that time either. If I were a betting man, I'd say it was an unused set.

I knew what you meant. Team issued blank. Like what MeiGray does. Greatly appreciate it.

Haha my cousin owns a Fichaud. I have a couple Fichaud model Koho Revolution goalie sticks and catching glove!