DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I knew what people see in that monstrosity.

I think people just get caught up in the rarity of an item, even if it is ugly.

There is some cool stuff I really would like to bid on...does anybody know if that place is safe?

<_<

i've dealt with them before and they're ok except, in my experience, the shipping was really slow... add on the hammer fees and some may think twice.

^_^

<_<

i've dealt with them before and they're ok except, in my experience, the shipping was really slow... add on the hammer fees and some may think twice.

^_^

Thanks for the response. If the jersey(s) I want stay low, I might sign up!

http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7051&lotNo=81754

wild wing gamer, for not much more than a replica has gone for..

I've been watching this and other some other jerseys ever since they listed the auction. I got my eye on the Wild Wings and two other nice jersey. I really wanted the Coffey but I think it's going to sell for over $2500.

the gretzky jersey listed is very questionable

Yes apparently that caused quite a stir over at gameworn.net since the letter that accompanies the jersey says Wayne gifted it to John Cullen, but I think someone contacted Cullen and he had no recollection of it

Does anyone know where I can buy brand new authentic jerseys for AHL teams?

Some teams do it directly or they post them on ebay, but most on ebay are gameworn

Does anyone know where I can buy brand new authentic jerseys for AHL teams?

Which team are you looking for as Miegray sells the gamers and teams auction off on ebay there are a ton on there

I see there were a few on here that were watching the recent lot of jersey auctions at Heritage Auctions. Did anyone get any deals/steals from these auctions?

I was able to get three game worn Preds jerseys.

Looks like the game worn Wild Wing went for $956 (including Buyer's Premium).

Wild Wing

I was watching all the Preds stuff and bailed on the Legwand at the last minute, I just made a big guy yesterday which was pretty much a once in a lifetime buy for me.

Sounds like you landed a grail jersey. I got outbid on the Legwand jersey. I was going to try and place another bid, but settled on just the three Preds jerseys.

Need a little bit help for the free registration on Heritage Auctions. There`s always the note that the "Address" is required or has an invalid entry when i enter my normal address (german address). And what means " To avoid payment issues, please enter the same address as

is associated with your payment method (such as credit card)" I would pay over PayPal or is that a problem.....hope one of you has a tip.