DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem. I don't know what to do! If it is meant to be, it is meant to be. I'll leave this one to fate. I'll make one more bid. I expected it to go north of $300

No problem. I don't know what to do! If it is meant to be, it is meant to be. I'll leave this one to fate. I'll make one more bid. I expected it to go north of $300

Ah so it was you...........did you get it?

I was going to bid on it, but I have been pretty inactive on the jersey front lately since life has sort of gotten in the way.....and I missed out on the auction end.....

Was a Dubi really availablr for $500?

Yes - I got it but have been lazy about posting it due to moving. Might get around to it this weekend.

Yes - I got it but have been lazy about posting it due to moving. Might get around to it this weekend.

Please post it so I can have an excuse to hate you :P. Seriously though, great score, even without seeing it.

Ah so it was you...........did you get it?

I was going to bid on it, but I have been pretty inactive on the jersey front lately since life has sort of gotten in the way.....and I missed out on the auction end.....

Haha no, it wasn't me. :(

There are a couple of jerseys in my wantlist that I want more, so this one had to be sacrificed

I have bought through these guys before (Dave and Adam's Card World) and they are legit. I don't know if anyone is looking for the 1.0's anyone but I'll just throw this out anyways.

Right now they are doing a Memorial Day sale and their jerseys are down about 10% from what they usually sell them for. Edges for Caps, Red Wings, Sabres and Penguins I know they have, but they might have some others I haven't found...

Also if you add something to get you over $150 they ship free.

Pens Powder Blue 1.0 54 $135

Caps Winter Classic Various Sizes and 52 Away $135

Red Wings 1.0 Away 54 and 56 $135

Sabres Blue Slug 1.0 46 $36

Habs 1910-11 50 $142

You are really killing my wallet with this deal. I had to restrain myself to picking up only two jerseys and got the Habs 1910-11 jersey and another Caps Winter Classic 1.0 jersey (I bought one last summer on sale for $150 at the Caps team store). Always wanted one of the Habs jerseys from their 100th anniversary season to add to my collection and I finally got one that fits and for a really good price. One of my Caps WC will become an Ovechkin but I have no idea what I'm going to do with the other one. Maybe make it a Mike Green.

Here is another one that is going to hurt Madflava...lots of good stuff here...

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/clearance/nhl-clearance

Question about this actually. Jersey Express calls these 10-11 jerseys but these are the same ones used back to 07-08, correct? I was wanting to get a white Caps jersey to get done up as a Fedorov.

Here is another one that is going to hurt Madflava...lots of good stuff here...

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/clearance/nhl-clearance

Question about this actually. Jersey Express calls these 10-11 jerseys but these are the same ones used back to 07-08, correct? I was wanting to get a white Caps jersey to get done up as a Fedorov.

Make it red in honor of his last NHL goal imo (what an awesome moment that goal was too, one of my favorites ever)

lol, I can't do it. I am a Wings fan who lives in DC and I just can't bring myself to "Rock The Red." Not only that but I have a thing for the whites, 90% of the time I prefer the look of a white jersey over the team's dark or third.

haha its cool, I just wanted to watch that highlight again. Come to think of it, that was Redden's last nhl game too wasnt it?

haha its cool, I just wanted to watch that highlight again. Come to think of it, that was Redden's last nhl game too wasnt it?

Nope, played another year before getting sent down.

Make it red in honor of his last NHL goal imo (what an awesome moment that goal was too, one of my favorites ever)

I was there at that game. Never heard the place get that loud ever after he scored that goal. The Hockey Monkey and Jersey express deals are killing me. Must stop myself... from taking out wallet...

Steiner is selling Rangers Game Used Sticks and Helmets and Round 3 Gamers (no real deals there), the real deal comes in the form of Round 4 Game-Issue jeresys.

Most players are in the $250-400 range making them about the same price as a retail customized authentic, but these will be game-issued Edge 2.0s with the word mark. Only Kreider and Hank had crazy prices ($750 each).

Call Joe Groglio at 914-307-1126 or e-mail him at jgroglio@steinersports.com

I don't know what's left, but I'm sure they'll go fast and many will end up on eBay for flippers. I was able to get McDonagh & Girardi for $300ea.

Steiner is selling Rangers Game Used Sticks and Helmets and Round 3 Gamers (no real deals there), the real deal comes in the form of Round 4 Game-Issue jeresys.

Most players are in the $250-400 range making them about the same price as a retail customized authentic, but these will be game-issued Edge 2.0s with the word mark. Only Kreider and Hank had crazy prices ($750 each).

Call Joe Groglio at 914-307-1126 or e-mail him at jgroglio@steinersports.com

I don't know what's left, but I'm sure they'll go fast and many will end up on eBay for flippers. I was able to get McDonagh & Girardi for $300ea.

Man, you bought both of the ones that I would have wanted!

Man, you bought both of the ones that I would have wanted!

They still had a McDonagh available when I called.

Personally I feel stupid because I assumed the big names like Callahan, Gaborik, and Richards were already gone, but it sounds like someone else here was able to grab a Cally after I placed my order (grats to them).

All in all, great deal on any of them really except Hank or Krieder, but I can't blame them for asking a premium on those.

They still had a McDonagh available when I called.

Personally I feel stupid because I assumed the big names like Callahan, Gaborik, and Richards were already gone, but it sounds like someone else here was able to grab a Cally after I placed my order (grats to them).

All in all, great deal on any of them really except Hank or Krieder, but I can't blame them for asking a premium on those.

thanks got a staal for $250!!!!