DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Why's it so tiny? (inb4 "That's what she said")

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how the Wild Wing and BK are ugly as all heck and go for exhorbitant amounts, and poor old mooterus is just left in the dark. How come no one wants those?

Dude that thing is UGLY and I first said the same thing about the Wild Wing but man I when I got mine I can say it looked much nicer in person then it did in pictures.

I have always liked the BK jersey. The Wild Wing is in the "it's so bad that it's good" category.

The Mooterus is just bad. No redeeming qualities.

As for the slug, I think like the Fishsticks jersey, it will eventually be sought after. Give it time.

Haha thanks, but I (speaking on the behalf of other Isles fans, we) will pass. I was looking at the original auction he bought it from (I wanted the Aucoin) http://www.ebay.com/itm/140743309040

That seller is on a different message board I go on

2.0 Predators customized with Erat for $250...not a crazy price but pretty darn good for 2.0 and customized imo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Martin-Erat-Game-Issued-Nashville-Predators-Edge-2-0-Jersey-Fight-Strap-/200761320084?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ebe4ea294

Hello,

I'm super new her (1st post), so forgive me if this isn't the right place. Does anyone know where you can get really great deals on Nordiques jerseys, besides eBay? Looking for a light blue CCM Goulet, although, will settle for another player if the price is right. Authentic, or replica, as long as it's nice. Thank you!

Did you get that Brandon?

I'm guessing that was his "he shoots he scores" emoticon to say he snagged it.

Haha thanks, but I (speaking on the behalf of other Isles fans, we) will pass. I was looking at the original auction he bought it from (I wanted the Aucoin) http://www.ebay.com/itm/140743309040

That seller is on a different message board I go on

Hey guys - It's me selling those Isles jerseys. I bought the lot thinking they were all replicas, and that Yashin ended up being authentic :thumbsup:

Look I don't like the guy any more than anyone else, but I get really ticked when people throw out the shill bid allegation against people just because they don't like them.

I've said it before IF SOMEONE IS SHILL BIDDING REPORT THEM. eBay does take it seriously and if proven they will be banned. Shill bidding isn't just against eBay policy, it's against the law in most if not all states.

Let's face it though, eBay does things that no one can explain. They'll take down auctions that are legit, while letting auctions for fakes continue. Shill bidding happens all the time. I don't care about J4TW at all, I just won't bid on any of his auctions. But I was just letting the poster know what's the scoop because he asked.

But I was just letting the poster know what's the scoop because he asked.

If the scoop is he buys low and resells at a very high premium, or that he relists "used" items as "new", or the he ends auctions early if he doesn't like the price, then that'd be accurate because there's proof to back all of those claims up. Saying that he shill bids when 1) there's no reason for him to because of the reasons listed above and 2) it's never been proven is going over the top in my opinion.

While eBay is lax about somethings, like the counterfoil issue - putting the onus on the rights holder to police auctions thereby washing their hands of the issue, they do take shill bidding seriously because it is solely up to them to prevent it. There have been criminal charges again people shill bidding on eBay. Every time I've seen someone reported for shill bidding eBay has taken action if it was a legitimate case of shill bidding.

Hello,

I'm super new her (1st post), so forgive me if this isn't the right place. Does anyone know where you can get really great deals on Nordiques jerseys, besides eBay? Looking for a light blue CCM Goulet, although, will settle for another player if the price is right. Authentic, or replica, as long as it's nice. Thank you!

besides ebay? no where.

###### IT! i missed that some how!

I seach for "canada jersey" on ebay all the time. it sware it don't show them all.

I would like to own that flag jersey.

Steiner is having a sale on Rangers gamers, most are 50% with 2012 playoffs first round gamers 45% off.

The price list is too long to post here (plus I have no idea what is left), contact Joe at Steiner 914-307-1126 or jgroglio@steinersports.com

I snagged both a Dubi Heritage and a white Stralman for the same my Boyle Heritage cost me last year.

Steiner is having a sale on Rangers gamers, most are 50% with 2012 playoffs first round gamers 45% off.

The price list is too long to post here (plus I have no idea what is left), contact Joe at Steiner 914-307-1126 or jgroglio@steinersports.com

I snagged both a Dubi Heritage and a white Stralman for the same my Boyle Heritage cost me last year.

Thanks Akteon, grabbed a white Stralman myself :thumbsup:

All the good ones went pretty fast! Not gonna pay $2K for a Gaborik or Callahan. Oh well.