It is good or not?

lafountain

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220716725548&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I normally only deal with edges but if this is legit its an absolute amazing deal, the seller also has team usa too but i think they may be the older style, im not too good with these jerseys so i know you guys can help. However i do know the seller has all the signs of selling fakes, generic pictures, just starting off on eBay, etc.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, you're right! Believe it or not, I never knew that. I always just assumed that he played the whole season with San Jose. Good call! That one is definitely good then. Did you win it?

Holy crap, you're right! Believe it or not, I never knew that. I always just assumed that he played the whole season with San Jose. Good call! That one is definitely good then. Did you win it?

Yep - I grabbed it. Thanks for the help. Glad to hear the guy I bought it from has a good reputation.

Now here's the question - I've never been a huge Belfour fan and I've always wanted to find a Chelios from that era. So - do I keep it a Belfour or rename/number it for Cheli (and add a Captain C)? It will probably depend on the condition it is in when I get it...

Yep - I grabbed it. Thanks for the help. Glad to hear the guy I bought it from has a good reputation.

Now here's the question - I've never been a huge Belfour fan and I've always wanted to find a Chelios from that era. So - do I keep it a Belfour or rename/number it for Cheli (and add a Captain C)? It will probably depend on the condition it is in when I get it...

You spent $150 so I say keep it a Belfour to save money unless you really want to change it.

Edit: Did SP ever make Canucks jerseys?

My link

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I normally only deal with edges but if this is legit its an absolute amazing deal, the seller also has team usa too but i think they may be the older style, im not too good with these jerseys so i know you guys can help. However i do know the seller has all the signs of selling fakes, generic pictures, just starting off on eBay, etc.

Any help with this guys jerseys fellas? If they are good replicas then that is a great price i just have no clue how to tell on international jerseys.

I picked this up off Craigslist for $40 they don't fake these right? Also is it kosher to put a WC patch on this one?

3n23of3pb5O55W35R6b161975f1df1a3314c2.jpg

3n63k43m25V35U45R5b1612c12a0856de1f0b.jpg

Looks like the 550 replica they made for that WC. I would put the patch on there for sure.

Any help with this guys jerseys fellas? If they are good replicas then that is a great price i just have no clue how to tell on international jerseys.

Since the guy is using stock photos and not a picture of the actual item, its kind of impossible to tell right? Given that the guy only has a feedback score of 2, and his last feedback was over 2 years ago, it seems kind of shady to me.

Since the guy is using stock photos and not a picture of the actual item, its kind of impossible to tell right? Given that the guy only has a feedback score of 2, and his last feedback was over 2 years ago, it seems kind of shady to me.

Thanks thats what i thought, i thought maybe the 2nd and 3rd pictures were actualy photos but i wasnt sure.

Howsabout this?

Mario '92 Away Penguins Jersey

Am thinking that the lettering on the back looks messed up but am not sure. Kinda looked too mooshed together IMO.

Brutal fake! You can't have the center ice neck tag with a vintage collection tag on the arm - that's 2 different jerseys!

Howsabout this?

Am thinking that the lettering on the back looks messed up but am not sure. Kinda looked too mooshed together IMO.

not even close, the yellow color doesn't even look right

Howsabout this?

%100 FAKE

I picked this up off Craigslist for $40 they don't fake these right? Also is it kosher to put a WC patch on this one?

3n23of3pb5O55W35R6b161975f1df1a3314c2.jpg

3n63k43m25V35U45R5b1612c12a0856de1f0b.jpg

No and yes!

the old school sabers stuff is cool

Is this fake?

My link

looks good to me, don't see many fake blank Bolts jerseys :thumbsup: