It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starter did use fight straps that year(1996-97) but, for some reason, the ones that were produced in Haiti, like that one, came without straps or the extra elbow material. I really don't know why but it is 100% authentic. It's just minus the niceties.

It's good but looks like a Cosby's retail jersey from later than 1984. That year, the Hawks had the CCM logo screened on and also had the Gunzo's logo on the other side. It's still very nice though.

both good, although you better have some skills if you're gonna strip that Avs jersey. also, if you're checking out that Kings jersey, I'm selling a 48 home, same style.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CHELIOS-BLACKHAWKS-THROWBACK-JERSEY-46-275-/110163131935?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19a63bfe1f#ht_912wt_689

Not good pictures...trying to help out the guy with the thread about this sweater. Thoughts? I'm 99% this thing is go.

It looks like a Vintage 6100.

thats a total fake!

Stay away

all the telltale signs. the fake NHL shield on hem. the vintage neck tag.

thats a total fake!

Stay away

all the telltale signs. the fake NHL shield on hem. the vintage neck tag.

That Blackhawks jersey is genuine. The blue bars on the neck tag, the CCM logo patch, and the classic orange NHL logo are consistent with legitimate Vintage Series authentic reproductions. The fakers use the replica silver bars tags on their fake Vintage Series because they are dumb.

Yeah, I've bought from Stadium Style in the past and they've always been solid. Even let me return some items that didn't fit without any hassle.

That Blackhawks jersey is genuine. The blue bars on the neck tag, the CCM logo patch, and the classic orange NHL logo are consistent with legitimate Vintage Series authentic reproductions. The fakers use the replica silver bars tags on their fake Vintage Series because they are dumb.

My 03-04 Bobby Orr Boston Bruins of the same series is the same as you have just described (The blue bars on the neck tag, the CCM logo patch, and the classic orange NHL logo) minus the "V" on the front of mine. I just figured the hawks jersey didn't have the "V", (which the fakes also never do!) so I hastily lumped it with the fakes.

So I guess this jersey came AFTER my Bruins jersey?

Also the fact also that Stadiumstyle has always been legit no doubt, so I'm going to have to plead ignorance on this one! :doh:

My 03-04 Bobby Orr Boston Bruins of the same series is the same as you have just described (The blue bars on the neck tag, the CCM logo patch, and the classic orange NHL logo) minus the "V" on the front of mine.

I don't think the retail Vintage jerseys came with "V" patches. So that may be an aftermarket "V" patch, probably bought from RCS.

The teams that participated in the Vintage program had their throwbacks retailed with the patch on them. The other ones that were just CCM Vintage throwbacks, didn't.

The teams that participated in the Vintage program had their throwbacks retailed with the patch on them. The other ones that were just CCM Vintage throwbacks, didn't.

You are probably right. But I used to have a Bruins Vintage white that did not have the "V". None of the Vintage stock photos at IJ and RCS have the "V" either. Maybe these were made after 2003-04.

frontextended.jpg

Those are probably just jerseys from the Vintage program itself and not the 3rd and 4th ones that were produced for the teams to wear on the ice. Does that make any sense? CCM ran a line of old jerseys in their Vintage line like the Rockies, Maple Leafs, Jets, Nordiques and other older versions. I'm sure the Bruins were on that list as well because there were a TON of older versions re-ran with those vintage tags and logos. That would be my guess to the V-less jerseys. Besides, nothing would stop you from just adding the patch since the jersey is essentially the same thing. They do look better with the patches on there anyway, don't they? I think they do.

I understand what you are saying, CCM released 2003-04 (and 2005-06?) 3rd/4th throwbacks with the "V" and then later released the expanded Vintage series without the "V". I could only find one retail Vintage jersey with the "V" on eBay (a replica in Dubai), so maybe early Vintage releases are super-rare now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160525932483