It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this real I don't want to buy another fake?

My link

Wow that thing hurts my eyes. :wacko: The Cup patch looks like a joke and so does the front crest. Yuck! Also the tagging is incorrect... and I could go on and on... :lol:

Please continue to check with us to ensure you do NOT make the same mistake and buy a fake. We're here for you and to prevent the sales/trades of counterfeits. :thumbsup:

Wow that thing hurts my eyes. :wacko: The Cup patch looks like a joke and so does the front crest. Yuck! Also the tagging is incorrect... and I could go on and on... :lol:

Please continue to check with us to ensure you do NOT make the same mistake and buy a fake. We're here for you and to prevent the sales/trades of counterfeits. :thumbsup:

Well I haven't bought the fake and I went ahead and bought the Yzerman Jersey I posted before.

lol

Never heard of that team so no! :)

I have never seen that jersey before, so I'm not sure. Looks like cheap material but I could be wrong. When it comes to those types of jerseys I really don't think authenticity matters. After all, it's basically a simple advertisement for Harley Davidson. You could probably just wear it to kick around in.

I have never seen that jersey before, so I'm not sure. Looks like cheap material but I could be wrong. When it comes to those types of jerseys I really don't think authenticity matters. After all, it's basically a simple advertisement for Harley Davidson. You could probably just wear it to kick around in.

It would look good on me on my road king! :)

It would look good on me on my road king! :)

Little off topic....share more than one interest my girlfriend has sporster 1200, and i ride a Dyna....nothing beats the HD :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320634299404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Is it me or does the shield and shoulder patches seem a bit...small? Also when did Starter stop making the jerseys? Im thinking about getting it made into either a Richter or Tikkanen

Nike made Sharks jerseys from 97-99 and Nike sub-contracted the work to SP so there you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Los-Angeles-Kings-Replica-Hockey-Jersey-M-CCM-/130463238097?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e603707d1

Does this seem legitimate? The price seems too good to be true and I wanted some opinions on whether or not this is fake. If it's real, then I plan to make it either a Robitaille or Kurri.

Thanks a lot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Los-Angeles-Kings-Replica-Hockey-Jersey-M-CCM-/130463238097?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e603707d1

Does this seem legitimate? The price seems too good to be true and I wanted some opinions on whether or not this is fake. If it's real, then I plan to make it either a Robitaille or Kurri.

Thanks a lot.

Looks good to me. They usually don't make fake replicas, and almost never blank fake jerseys. The price is about right for a replica too, I wouldn't pay much more than what they're asking for it.

Either it's a fake, misrepresented item (it's supposed to be authentic and the picture is incorrect, or it's a replica with an incorrect description), or it's just flat out fishy... I might stay away from that, but if you are interested you could request additional pictures of the item in addition to that weird stock photo.

Looks good to me. They usually don't make fake replicas, and almost never blank fake jerseys. The price is about right for a replica too, I wouldn't pay much more than what they're asking for it.

Agreed. You are good to go on that Kings replica. I don't see anything that would indicate it being counterfeit.

Either it's a fake, misrepresented item (it's supposed to be authentic and the picture is incorrect, or it's a replica with an incorrect description), or it's just flat out fishy... I might stay away from that, but if you are interested you could request additional pictures of the item in addition to that weird stock photo.

Yeah, if I end up committing to buying an authentic I'll probably ask them about it.

I'd be wary about that website because there's no mailing address or phone number on any page. But, even Shop.NHL.com mistakenly uses stock replica photos for their authentic jerseys.

http://shop.nhl.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=authentic%20edge%20jersey&origkw=authentic%20edge%20jersey&sr=1

Actually, Reebok does make authentic jerseys in size 46 in the EDGE style jersey but I'm not sure if they did for the 6100. Hope this helps.

do all reeboks have that "AUTHENTIC" tag thing on the inside like on the wolski jersey??? so that ones legit eh>?

Yup...Here is the inside of my Tavares jersey (bought from RCS)

IMG_1508.jpg