It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I remember asking about this one but I'll ask again just in case.

My link

That's a factory customized CCM 550 - it's legit. It's on closeout because Naslund went to the Rangers (to XC's delight) before he left the NHL.

I bought one myself over a year ago when the first went on closeout:

naslund_replica.jpg

That's a factory customized CCM 550 - it's legit. It's on closeout because Naslund went to the Rangers (to XC's delight) before he left the NHL.

I bought one myself over a year ago when the first went on closeout:

Yup, they're good I picked one up myself a few years ago along with a Liberty Jagr and a...Marek Svatos...sigh.

Again, totally awesome guy. Plus he happened to be my favorite player BEFORE he came to the Rangers. So whatever, I like Markus Naslund and Wade Redden. They are both amazing guys and class acts for retiring to help the Rangers cap hits, and going to the AHL to help the Rangers cap hits. I like the guys that will do anything to help the Rangers cap situation. Including playing for FREE in Modo Hockey in Sweden.

I picked this up off Craigslist for $40 they don't fake these right? Also is it kosher to put a WC patch on this one?

3n23of3pb5O55W35R6b161975f1df1a3314c2.jpg

3n63k43m25V35U45R5b1612c12a0856de1f0b.jpg

I agree with FireBoudreau, that's about as close as you will get to the Sabres WC jerseys. Definitely go with the patch. It'll be a beaut! :thumbsup:

Hi Guys, my first post, looks a great forum.

I live in the UK, I'm an Avalanche fan and getting Jerseys over here is nigh on impossible without ordering online, especially customized ones.

Basically, I've not got any specific ebay auctions etc but I've found that the best site perhaps for getting a customized Avs jersey would be www.hockeyjerseysforyou.com, I was just curious to see if you guys can recommend them, they are benhsports on ebay.

Any feedback would be great.

Hi Guys, my first post, looks a great forum.

I live in the UK, I'm an Avalanche fan and getting Jerseys over here is nigh on impossible without ordering online, especially customized ones.

Basically, I've not got any specific ebay auctions etc but I've found that the best site perhaps for getting a customized Avs jersey would be www.hockeyjerseysforyou.com, I was just curious to see if you guys can recommend them, they are benhsports on ebay.

Any feedback would be great.

Welcome Racer.

From my experiences "benhsports / hockeyjerseysforyou" sells legit CCM 550 replica jerseys (and a few RBK Premier replicas). The customized ones appears to be factory customized CCM 550s, which are a solid replica jersey and do feature layered twill, but they are then glued to the jersey (not stitched). Once again if you're just getting started collecting jerseys, I feel a 550 is great start for a replica. His prices aren't horrible, but they aren't absolute steals either.

On a side note, I hadn't seen his website before just his eBay auctions. I must say I got quite a chuckle from the design of his site - felt like I was transported back to the late 90's of web design :D

Welcome Racer.

From my experiences "benhsports / hockeyjerseysforyou" sells legit CCM 550 replica jerseys (and a few RBK Premier replicas). The customized ones appears to be factory customized CCM 550s, which are a solid replica jersey and do feature layered twill, but they are then glued to the jersey (not stitched). Once again if you're just getting started collecting jerseys, I feel a 550 is great start for a replica. His prices aren't horrible, but they aren't absolute steals either.

On a side note, I hadn't seen his website before just his eBay auctions. I must say I got quite a chuckle from the design of his site - felt like I was transported back to the late 90's of web design :D

Thanks for the reply, good stuff, the thing is I would love a Roy 33 or Sakic 19 Avs jersey but over here you won't find them anywhere but online, importing from the States or Canada.

That site works out around £90 for a customized jersey, our online stores here sell replicas at about £70 a pop blank and customized Jerseys (normally only Crosby, Ovechkin pre customized) for about £100-£120 so it isn't a bad deal for me I guess.

Thanks for the reply, good stuff, the thing is I would love a Roy 33 or Sakic 19 Avs jersey but over here you won't find them anywhere but online, importing from the States or Canada.

That site works out around £90 for a customized jersey, our online stores here sell replicas at about £70 a pop blank and customized Jerseys (normally only Crosby, Ovechkin pre customized) for about £100-£120 so it isn't a bad deal for me I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NHL-Colorado-Avalanche-Hockey-shirt-ROY-33-/200563961494?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2eb28b2e96

What about this one? It's in Wales.

Custom job isn't spectacular but the price isn't bad.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NHL-Colorado-Avalanche-Hockey-shirt-ROY-33-/200563961494?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2eb28b2e96

What about this one? It's in Wales.

Custom job isn't spectacular but the price isn't bad.

Ah nice one, certainly worth keeping tabs on, thanks for that, I generally scan ebay every other day or so, not sure how this one slipped through the net.

hey people what you think about this item on ebay....good or not???

My link

Kebek Jerseys sell legit game-worn jerseys. I have bought a GW QMJHL jersey and a GW LNAH jersey from them and it went 100% smooth.

Ovechkin is 6' 2" and he wears a XL with pads...haha. I'm 5'8" and wear a large. How could anyone fall for that?

Or maybe that fact that its a replica! Size XL? Since when do players wear jerseys that aren't in numerical size?

Or maybe that fact that its a replica! Size XL? Since when do players wear jerseys that aren't in numerical size?

Umm...Since the Adidas introduced the Revolution 30 jersey for the NBA...haha. I really just hope that no one falls for it.

Usually in the lesser IIHF world championships the jerseys don't have fight straps and are sized like that. I have a game worn iceland jersey that is sized XL. Most international jerseys are like this.

Aw come on, It comes with a certificate of authenticity...I'm sure from the "Russian Federation" :rolleyes:

I saw these yesterday and was praying that the seller was misinformed as to what he is selling.

Usually in the lesser IIHF world championships the jerseys don't have fight straps and are sized like that. I have a game worn iceland jersey that is sized XL. Most international jerseys are like this.

Hm I didn't know that! Learn something new every day

Hm I didn't know that! Learn something new every day

They do this with countries with small time hockey teams (Israel, Iceland, Macedonia). But Russia is known for hockey, and Ovechkin doesn't play in anything small time.

The Championship Division uses pro jerseys. Swift jerseys, fight straps, double everything, sewn-on numbers(usually); etc. When teams get dropped down to Division I and lower, then they get Tackla jerseys which are all dye-sublimated. Any time you see game-worn jerseys from Kazakhstan or Latvia or Belarus or Norway or any of those weaker top teams, they're from their promotion to the top division. Otherwise, it's Tackla all the way.