It is good or not?

lafountain

The Championship Division uses pro jerseys. Swift jerseys, fight straps, double everything, sewn-on numbers(usually); etc. When teams get dropped down to Division I and lower, then they get Tackla jerseys which are all dye-sublimated. Any time you see game-worn jerseys from Kazakhstan or Latvia or Belarus or Norway or any of those weaker top teams, they're from their promotion to the top division. Otherwise, it's Tackla all the way.

I have a Igor Grigorenko from the Euro tour back in 2002 I believe and it was just a lutch without a fight strap so I think it depends on the tournaments.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More of a general "is it good or not" question, but does anyone have any recent experience with Hockey Jersey Outlet (hockeyjerseyoutlet.com)? I tried a search but turned up mixed reviews. They're the only ones I can find that still have authentic Blackhawks 3rd jerseys in the old, solid black style. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks kindly.

Is this jersey the same jersey from the Hockey Giant website?

My link

Yep - that's the same factory customized CCM 550 Naslund that posted a pic of a couple pages back in this thread.

Yep - that's the same factory customized CCM 550 Naslund that posted a pic of a couple pages back in this thread.

Funny thing it that I went to Hockey Giant again and the jersey is now available again.

Funny thing it that I went to Hockey Giant again and the jersey is now available again.

That has happened to me and others with some of the stuff they have that is on closeout. I've had stuff in my basket, but it tells me out of stock when I go to complete the order. I've even had stuff get past the order confirmation only to later get an e-mail saying it's no longer available. It really sucks but I understand that dealing with clearance items from 3+ seasons ago, there's going to be limited stock and when it's gone it's gone.

You could try calling them. I know when they Hockey Giant/Overstock were closing out all the 6100s people called them and had them physically check the warehouse.

That has happened to me and others with some of the stuff they have that is on closeout. I've had stuff in my basket, but it tells me out of stock when I go to complete the order. I've even had stuff get past the order confirmation only to later get an e-mail saying it's no longer available. It really sucks but I understand that dealing with clearance items from 3+ seasons ago, there's going to be limited stock and when it's gone it's gone.

You could try calling them. I know when they Hockey Giant/Overstock were closing out all the 6100s people called them and had them physically check the warehouse.

Well if that happens I could probably ask for a refund and buy the other jersey I found on ebay.

Edit: I also remember every other jersey was out of stock except the Ovechkin they were selling and the authentics before everything was back on stock.

That's a fake I'm afraid, the Indian face is way too shiny, a sure sign. Also there should be a White paper swing tag also.

I agree with tactical and will also add the shiny numbering and price as big tip offs.

agreed. especially for the price. but you know what that means, right? Counterfitters are getting better at making jerseys. That's one of the things I like about blackhawk jerseys; none of the fake jerseys have crossed stitching. looks like that might have changed now.

The material looks like it was infused with sparkles. Yeesh. Stay away from that one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PETER-FORSBERG-AUTHENTIC-ON-ICE-QUEBEC-NORDIQUES-JERSEY-/230573863068?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35af45f09c

I honestly have no idea. This isn't something I want either so if it's legit, go nuts guys

Looks good to me. It's a CCM Vintage jersey from 2004. It's not a GENUINE Nordiques jersey but it's the closest you can get without finding an ultrafil one.

Would these be good photos to use for customization? I.E. Are the font and sleeve numbers ok?

Gameday Sports Archives '92 Pens Away Jerseys

Being that this one is actually a game-worn, I'd think you'd be safe with it:

http://www.pittsburghhockey.net/MarketPages/NonJJJerseys/NonJJGWPages/9091LemieuxR.html#

Darn, cause I used that GameDay Sports Archive pic when I went to get my Lemieux '92 away jersey customized in town. I took that photo to them as like a referance tool of what I wanted since I read here that GameDay Sports Archives are good in terms of customization for the vintage Lemieux jerseys.

I should still be ok though right?

I doubt it. More likely that the person just removed the Reebok tag in the collar. Nobody in their right mind would list a Rafalski game jersey for $70.

Being that this one is actually a game-worn, I'd think you'd be safe with it:

http://www.pittsburghhockey.net/MarketPages/NonJJJerseys/NonJJGWPages/9091LemieuxR.html#

I have a sz 52 Ultrafil Pens Road jersey blank, picked it up from River city Sports back in 94. I recently went out and bought the Badger patch and the 25th Anniversary patch and wanted to put Mario on the back but I noticed the CCM embroidered on the lower right hem is the same as my others from the early 90's era (embroidered all the way through) but the NHL badge is missing.

I see that in 89-90 the hem did not have the NHL badge.

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Penguins/Penguins1989-90.html

Does anyone know if they did that in 89-90? Like I said the CCM embroiderery is the same as my other Authentics but no NHL badge.

Thanks,

Bob

P.S. is there any thread on here I can read up on about when the league went from Ultrafil to Air Knit? I have some jersey's with the 75th patch that are Ultrafil and some that are air knit.