It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crest on an authentic should be softer and more flexible than the one on a replica. The authentic crest is sewn onto the jersey but the replica crests are attached with glue which solidifies and makes it feel a lot stiffer. I don't know if there is a difference between the home/away orcas except for the colors. We have a lot of Canucks experts here who could probably help with that.

In general, replica crests are well-attached and shouldn't come off easily with normal light use. But with heavy use, or if you wash the hell out of the jersey over and over again, the edges of the crest can fray or even start to peel off, but this would be true of any replica. I don't imagine Premiers would be any worse in that respect than any other replica.

I believe myself and someone else told you in another thread that it's horribly fake. It's still horribly fake.

The Bruins is a legit replica. That is also from a member here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320802800779&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Pretty sure this is fake but wanted to make sure. And i know its already sold i just want to make sure im not making mistakes

You just wanted to make sure after you started another thread and 3 people told you it was fake?

its fake move on

You just wanted to make sure after you started another thread and 3 people told you it was fake?

its fake move on

Sounds like he bought that garbage.. :lol:

Not sure if this is supposed to go in the International section or not but I figured this would be the appropriate thread. This seems really cheap for a replica compared to other prices i've seen. So I ask is it good or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Team-Russia-Nike-Swift-Hockey-Replica-IIHF-Red-Jersey-sz-XXL-125-/320812420683?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4ab1e90e4b#ht_500wt_665