It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's 100% legit. I'll post some pictures of it once I can get my hands on a digital camera other than my phone.

1325640939[/url]' post='78879']

Yeah, it's 100% legit. I'll post some pictures of it once I can get my hands on a digital camera other than my phone.

That's awesome! Can't wait to see the pics. I've been looking for a legit 2.0 for a long time.

Pretty sure they were ultrafil except for 92-94, which were Airknit

I don't seem to remember any of the black and white CCM jerseys being anything but ultrafil. The 1996 Burger Kings were airknit, though.

It was sporadic back then. I think they had different sets of different materials at certain points. I've seen air-knit jerseys that were worn in the 1993 Finals but with ultrafil swatches holding the Stanley Cup patch. I'm not sure of the rhyme or reason to it all in that time.

I suspected they were all Ultrafil. There's a Kings CCM Vintage remake that I was thinking of picking up, however it's Airknit. Wasn't sure if it was accurate or not.

The playoff sets for 91/92 and 92/93 were airknit material.

The regular season sets for those years were ultrafil.

I also have a 96 that is airknit...the Kings did not make the playoffs that year so as Brilliant! says, both materials were used.

Don't quote me on this, but I have heard the sets earlier in the season were ultrafil and the later sets went to airkinit, which makes sense

in the case of the 91/92 and 92/93.

Well, I sure learned something here. Thanks to you guys for the info. I also found an old listing for a Robitaille '93 Cup Finals gamer, and it's definitely airknit.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=62&lotid=2

Which leads me to a dilemma- for a while I've been looking for a white ultrafil to turn into a '93 Gretzky Cup jersey- I even have the patch ready. Turns out I'm looking for the wrong material, but it seems impossible that I'll ever find an authentic airknit, so now what? Seems like it would be a foul to do up the ultrafil- heck, maybe I should just use a blank airknit replica I've had forever...

Good deal on that one, minus the shipping cost. 110% legit.

Some already purchased it :glare:

He guys I just purchased this Los Angeles Kings Kelly Hrudey CCM Jersey 52. The seller claims it's a 1993 but that styl of numbers where used in 1992. Also the 100 year patch, I know it belongs on a 1993 jerseys. Can I get your feedback on this jersey please?

Edited by ic0dex

You're right, the numbers are from the wrong year. That Cup patch looks wrong to me as well. There shouldn't be a nameplate either.

You're right, the numbers are from the wrong year. That Cup patch looks wrong to me as well.

I'm thinking maybe it is a 1992 because those numbers were from 92 but they just added a 100 year anniversary patch?

I'm thinking maybe it is a 1992 because those numbers were from 92 but they just added a 100 year anniversary patch? I also did not even notice the nameplate. Did the Kings ever use a nameplate?

Edited by ic0dex

Anyone interested in a 1990 Wayne Gretzky All-Star Game Worn Jersey for $39,999?

He guys I just purchased this Los Angeles Kings Kelly Hrudey CCM Jersey 52. The seller claims it's a 1993 but that styl of numbers where used in 1992. Also the 100 year patch, I know it belongs on a 1993 jerseys. Can I get your feedback on this jersey please?

Ok three things that are wrong on that jersey;

1. Should have no nameplate

2. The back numbers should be black on the top layer not silver

3. They used a super rare 100th anniversary patch with no white border. Only the Jets used those so the one that goes on a Kings jersey should have the white border.