It is good or not?

lafountain

That's what I was thought. Can you help point out of some of the details (besides the obvious price) of the jerseys so I can educate myself?

There is no "I" in team and apparently no "Y" in Hocke.

539203228_tp.jpg

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300653569340?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

got this at a great price. Hoping its a game worn? but the wording is a little strange. Anybody have any insite as to if it's a legit game worn?

That can't be Justin Dibenedetto right (he played with Sarnia)? Its definitely a legit jersey

Dropyourgloves says he played with SMM for 04-05 and 05-06. I figured it was too good to be true.

Dropyourgloves says he played with SMM for 04-05 and 05-06. I figured it was too good to be true.

I just checked. That might be a gamer. Steal. (Justin is with the Isles in BridgeporT)

I just checked. That might be a gamer. Steal. (Justin is with the Isles in BridgeporT)

Thanks for the info about where he is now. I'm really hoping its a gamer, def a cool style jersey.

Thanks for the info about where he is now. I'm really hoping its a gamer, def a cool style jersey.

No problem! There is a chance Dibo will be called up. He probably maxes out as a 4th liner, but he has an edge in his game. A good agitator

No problem! There is a chance Dibo will be called up. He probably maxes out as a 4th liner, but he has an edge in his game. A good agitator

My favorite kind of player then too. Very nice. Thanks!

I noticed shop.nhl.com is offering 20% discount if you spend $125 or up. Anyone know if these are the indo-edges or if they are still selling off some from previous years?

On page, its says "made in canada:' but it also says the country of origin is indonesia.

I was told they'll fill those orders with Canadian made Edges if available, but once they run out, they'll be Indo. Your best bet would be to call.

Hey i'm new to the forums, recently came across them and thought it would be a good idea to join as there seems to be a lot of knowledgable people on here!

I'm from the UK and an acquaintance from work has offered to sell his Briere jersey to me, he's sent me 2 pictures which are not the best but i thought maybe someone could gain something from them and possibly let me know if it may be a real or a fake?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/20120123153636.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/20120123153549.jpg/

Hi again and thanks

Zak

Looks to be a customized replica, replica's don't get faked as far as I know and it doesn't lok like there is any fight strap from the pictures

This guy claims he has a edge 2.0 Seabrook Hawks. When i look at the close up of the front it looks like a 1.0 to me. Also I cannot see the double elbows on the sleeves, any thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320832183015?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

What I thought, figured if it ws a 2.0 the bidding would be much higher.

If the materials tag says xtrafil, as in the picture, it's a 1.0. The 2.0 tag lists airknit as the main material, and it doesn't say xtrafil anywhere on it.

I messaged the seller asking for some more pictures and information about the material but they never answered and i sent the message 4 days ago. Its definitely a 1.0

The seller is this guy.

If player size is a concern, I've seen a Seabrook gamer listed at 58+.

Really, you're sure that's the same guy?

Well I was actually offering to buy a double CCM 89-90 Gretzky he had for sale on eBay, but he ended it before I could close the deal with him, and he ended up selling it to someone else at a much higher price

Looks like I dodged a bit of a bullet there then....