It is good or not?

lafountain

Last time I checked, there were 7 days in a week. Public school not so good in LI? :P

One day of rest duh!

Public schools were alright; we got good grades because the teachers were all paid off.

FWIW, I go to this private University now!. (Urban Dictionary FTW):thumbsup:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day of rest duh!

Public schools were alright; we got good grades because the teachers were all paid off.

FWIW, I go to this private University now!. (Urban Dictionary FTW):thumbsup:

Yo, I can attest to that definition. My first gf went there and whored out within weeks. Probably had some STDs, too...stupid LI tainting biddies.

Yo, I can attest to that definition. My first gf went there and whored out within weeks. Probably had some STDs, too...stupid LI tainting biddies.

C'mon dude, Long Island has the best beaches and the best hockey, oh LI is wonduhful!

Found this jersey on ebay. Rangers Starter Jersey

What do you guys think?

Thanks

It's good, but some of the Rangers fans on here will say there is a problem with the player on the back though....

It's good, but some of the Rangers fans on here will say there is a problem with the player on the back though....

Yes and yes.

Thanks, just have a lot of respect for the numbers Gretzky posted during his career.

None of which he got on the Rangers! :)

Too easy...

lol

None of which he got on the Rangers! :)

Too easy...

lol

Well he did have some notable accomplishments with the Rangers

1072nd goal record

Before Nylander in 2007, last Ranger to have a hat trick in the playoffs

That's gotta count for something....

Well he did have some notable accomplishments with the Rangers

1072nd goal record

Before Nylander in 2007, last Ranger to have a hat trick in the playoffs

That's gotta count for something....

Ohhh man! A hat trick in the playoffs is SWEET! I didn't know that stat.

People can slam Gretzky for having his 3 worst seasons while on the Rangers, but even though he was obviously in the twilight of his career, he still managed to 1) lead the Rangers in scoring all 3 seasons, 2) lead the NHL in assists (or at least tie for the lead) in 2 of those seasons, and 3) make the NHL 2nd All-Star team in those same 2 seasons. Gretzky at his worst was still as good as most NHLers at their best, IMO. I don't have any problem wearing a Gretzky Rangers jersey. Just my 2 cents...

Once a ranger always a bum. Except Eric Cairns, Al Montoya, and Pierre Alexandre Parenteau, and Sean Avery.

Fixed that for ya. Er...wait, no, Avery supports your statement. :thumbsup:

Does this look ok?

Letang

Hard to tell without seeing the rest of the jersey the extra long laces are usually a fake giveaway...they should just touch the top of the crest

What do people think of this, i know it's a pretty old jersey so not sure how much it worth but looks to be in good condition

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atlanta-Thrashers-Ice-Hockey-Shirt-/320833764954?pt=UK_Ice_Hockey&hash=item4ab32ebe5a

Once a ranger always a bum. Except Eric Cairns, Al Montoya, and Pierre Alexandre Parenteau

Wow you really are an Islander fan.

What do people think of this, i know it's a pretty old jersey so not sure how much it worth but looks to be in good condition

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atlanta-Thrashers-Ice-Hockey-Shirt-/320833764954?pt=UK_Ice_Hockey&hash=item4ab32ebe5a

It's good, just a replica kinda pricey IMO.

It's good, just a replica kinda pricey IMO.

thanks, i'm probably not gonna go for it really looking for authentics atm!

Does this look ok?

Letang

Nope. Bad fake.

Yep that letang is crap. The size is an immediate flag. There is no such thing as a 48 in a real EDGE.

I've seen Ranger liberty jerseys made by Starter, Pro Player, and CCM. Which is the *correct* one? Also it seems the color pattern on the collars is different between the brands, pointing it out as a fake? Anybody know why all the discrepancies?

I've seen Ranger liberty jerseys made by Starter, Pro Player, and CCM. Which is the *correct* one? Also it seems the color pattern on the collars is different between the brands, pointing it out as a fake? Anybody know why all the discrepancies?

if your talking about the white liberty ones the authentics are starter. Those 3 companies made replicas of it. The reason why some starter ones have the switched red and navy blue colar pattern was dependant on where it was made.