It is good or not?

lafountain

This helps a lot! Since, you and I are a similar build and both wear M in Premier and 50 in Edge 1.0, would you say a 46 is the best fit in the 6100? Also, do the CCM authentics from the early-mid 90s fit the same as the later 6100s?

I won't go any larger than a 46 in the 6100's. Even though 46 is the smallest size available, the arms still look like they have wizard sleeves!

Early-mid 90's CCMs (ultrafil and mesh) jerseys seem to fit just a little smaller than the corresponding number size in the later 6100's. I wear mostly 44's but I can wear a 46 too. For me, these fit perfectly everywhere- chest, arms, sleeve length, everything- I love these! CCM also made some airknits from this time but I don't have any. I assume they had the same cut and fit like the ultrafils and meshes.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They weren't supposed to. This was just covered last week in the "Who to Put on This" thread.

Matt, IMO the size charts can be somewhat misleading. For example, on the Premier Medium, the pit-to-pit measurement is only 24 3/4" if you measure from the part under the sleeve which flares out from the rest of the body. If you measure from mid-to-lower crest level, which I think is more representative of the true jersey width, it's more like 23". On the Edge 50 (1.0) the width measured in the same way is around 22 1/2 to 23", so the difference in size between the two is not as much as you might think. To prove it, here's a picture of one of my Edge 50's on top of a Premier Medium- they're almost a perfect match:

edge50_premierM.jpg

For Bender, who wanted to know how a Premier Small compared to a 6100 48, here's the same Edge 50 (similar to or slightly larger than a Premier Small) on top of a size 46 (!) 6100. Notice how baggy the 6100 sleeves are in comparison to the Edge. The difference would be even more noticeable between a Premier Small and a 6100 48...

edge50_6100-46.jpg

I don't see how a Premier Small could possibly compare to an Edge 54 or a 6100 48, but that's what you might be led to believe if you go just by the charts.

The Los ANgeles Kings you have why are the letter white and what year is that jersey from?

The Los ANgeles Kings you have why are the letter white and what year is that jersey from?

The kit is consistent with any jersey of this type from 2007 to present. The numbers and letters aren't actually white, they're silver glitter. They just look white because it's a crappy iPhone photo.

Also, do the CCM authentics from the early-mid 90s fit the same as the later 6100s?

After getting home, I took a look at some of my 90's CCM authentics and some 6100's from the 2000's, and I guess they're pretty comparable in terms of length and width. The 6100's just feel bigger because of all that extra space in the arms. Here's a CCM ultrafil 46 on top of a 6100 airknit 46:

ultrafil_6100_46.jpg

The kit is consistent with any jersey of this type from 2007 to present. The numbers and letters aren't actually white, they're silver glitter. They just look white because it's a crappy iPhone photo.

So it's an Edge right?

So it's an Edge right?

Yep, it's a 1.0.

Nike jerseys are good. Never seen a fake Nike jersey unless it's a Canada or USA Olympic jersey from the most recent Olympics.

Yep, it's a 1.0.

Is it still hard to do d an Edge 1.0 or a 2.0?

Nike jerseys are good. Never seen a fake Nike jersey unless it's a Canada or USA Olympic jersey from the most recent Olympics.

Cool thanks but is it a team issued jersey or just a regular authentic jersey?

After getting home, I took a look at some of my 90's CCM authentics and some 6100's from the 2000's, and I guess they're pretty comparable in terms of length and width. The 6100's just feel bigger because of all that extra space in the arms. Here's a CCM ultrafil 46 on top of a 6100 airknit 46:

Cool, a 46 would probably be a good fit for me then. Thanks for doing this.

Cool, a 46 would probably be a good fit for me then. Thanks for doing this.

Any time. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

There are a fair number of fake Nike Red Wings jerseys with set stamps I've seen. Normally they are patched with the 98 SC finals patch and Believe patch.

There are a fair number of fake Nike Red Wings jerseys with set stamps I've seen. Normally they are patched with the 98 SC finals patch and Believe patch.

Interesting. Yzerman, right?

Interesting. Yzerman, right?

I think the first one I saw was a Federov or Kozlov. Since then I've seen Yzerman and Lidstrom as well.

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing the Yzerman fakes, but I've never seen the others. Anyway, the jersey in question is definitely legit. Who would fake that?

Here is a novel way to hide it is a fake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260947444242&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

I asked for actual pictures and got nothing.

He responded last night that he changed the picture in the auction. Now it is a stock picture taken from god knows where of a jersey.

I just sent this message.

How about actual pictures like you did for this item?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260936197054

Is the Price real?

He responded last night that he changed the picture in the auction. Now it is a stock picture taken from god knows where of a jersey.

I just sent this message.

How about actual pictures like you did for this item?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260936197054

Is the Price real?

He actually posted pictures of the WC jersey yesterday, it's fake.

What's with all the different tags? Either way, that's good. Fight strap checks out, as does everything else. I have a question though. Why do you wait until after you buy something to ask if it's real? You're kind of stuck after the fact.