It is good or not?

lafountain

I'm thinking maybe it is a 1992 because those numbers were from 92 but they just added a 100 year anniversary patch? I also did not even notice the nameplate. Did the Kings ever use a nameplate?

Actually the jersey has features from both seasons, 91/92 and 92/93, but is correct for neither. The back numbers are OK for 91/92, but then there should have been a NHL 75th anny patch and Kings 25th anny patch as well. The player name letters look more like the ones from 92/93, which match the Stanley Cup 100 Year patch, but of course the back numbers are wrong for this year. The Kings stopped using nameplates in 1991, and only went back to them for a short time between 2007-09, I believe.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the jersey has features from both seasons, 91/92 and 92/93, but is correct for neither. The back numbers are OK for 91/92, but then there should have been a NHL 75th anny patch and Kings 25th anny patch as well. The player name letters look more like the ones from 92/93, which match the Stanley Cup 100 Year patch, but of course the back numbers are wrong for this year. The Kings stopped using nameplates in 1991, and only went back to them for a short time between 2007-09, I believe.

That's what I was thinking. I'm going to go with the 91-92 style. I'll just take the nameplate off and put the correct font style on and find the 75th Anny. patch and the 25th anny. patch. If it was your jersey would you look for the authentic patches or just find something on eBay. Here is what I found.

75th Anniversary Patch

Los Angeles Kings 25th Anniversary Patch

Let me know what you guys think?

I'll just take the nameplate off and put the correct font style on and find the 75th Anny. patch and the 25th anny. patch. If it was your jersey would you look for the authentic patches or just find something on eBay. Here is what I found.

75th Anniversary Patch

Both of those are reproductions. IMO, the NHL 75th patch looks decent enough, but the Kings 25th is noticeably different than the original. The shade of purple is off (too dark), the patch borders are cut inaccurately around the 2 and 5, and there shouldn't be any horizontal "strings" coming off the letters in the Kings logo. (Trust me, I bought one of these a long time ago from this seller.) An original Kings 25th is hard to find; I'm still looking for another one myself.

That's what I was thinking. I'm going to go with the 91-92 style. I'll just take the nameplate off and put the correct font style on and find the 75th Anny. patch and the 25th anny. patch. If it was your jersey would you look for the authentic patches or just find something on eBay. Here is what I found.

75th Anniversary Patch

Let me know what you guys think?

I may have one in my collection I will look

Yikes! That Hawks looks pretty bad, but it's got double elbows and it's blank, so I don't know if it's just really beat up or what.

Looks good to me. The skinny head was used in the late 80's for one season and maybe more. I'm just not sure about the mesh part. The Hawks did used to use mesh playoff sets in the early 80's but not afterwards. That said though, it's definitely a legit jersey. The strap looks good and so does the hem logo. Maybe it's a sample.

1326154547[/url]' post='79591']

Looks good to me. The skinny head was used in the late 80's for one season and maybe more. I'm just not sure about the mesh part. The Hawks did used to use mesh playoff sets in the early 80's but not afterwards. That said though, it's definitely a legit jersey. The strap looks good and so does the hem logo. Maybe it's a sample.

Thanks - I think I'm gonna try and grab it. Wish me luck.

I would imagine so. I can't possibly see that being faked. Usually when the collar tag is sewn into the hem like that, you're okay. The fakes almost always have it straight-stitched on and crooked too.

The Barberpole replica is legit. SportsK has them as well.

logo and numbers are puffy and shiny. and the material on the shoulders is shiny too. fake as fake can be.

legit right here

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=11681&zmam=26302655&zmas=1&zmac=70&zmap=12558-2&gclid=CKXkle7Oxq0CFUHRKgodKGGBhg

As 00xtremeninja said, it's completely fake.

That's a size 52, meaning it's supposed to be an authentic not replica (which would be alpha-sized, XL etc.) and you can barely make out a fight strap in the picture of the back. Considering that blank authentics of Rangers WC jerseys go for $300+ (when you can even find them :angry:) a legit customized one wouldn't go that cheap. Heck the customized replicas are still going for $160+.

If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Yup, that WC is very fake. In addition to what the others said, everything on the real WC jerseys is felt. The crest, lettering and numbers are all felt, and felt doesn't shine like that.

Except the logo I did not know the rest but I knew it was too cheap.

I hate scammers.

Sorry to be late to the party on this,

I bought that exact jersey a few months ago and it is junk, I hope nobody here bought it.

The material cut into it is replica material and it was still not a 52.

IMHO it is junk, took forever to return it too.

Hey guys is it real of fake. I know Ccm made Jerseys for Florida from 93-96 but the color was blue and this jerseys colors look like they are from 97-98 and on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260931102138?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649#ht_500wt_1159

looks legit to me, but something about that 4 looks off. i am no expert on Panthers stuff though

I know the numbers might be off and the name has to be a nameplate I just want to make sure the jersey has the right colors because I'm going to strip that jersey.

its a 93-96 with maybe the worst customization ive seen on a panthers in a while

But the jersey good right?