It is good or not?

lafountain

But the jersey good right?

Relax. Yes it is real or not fake as the last 3 people have said. No one fakes mid 90's panthers sweaters.

Take the time and read the "how to spot a fake jersey" thread. Learn what looks good and what isn't. The bulk of what you see faked are reebok edge sweaters from the past 3 seasons. They have puffy shiny numbers and crests. Once you get an eye for it you won't need as much confirmation. There are fake ones being made of older sweaters but not vanbiesbrook... usually gretz and popular vintage throwbacks like whalers sweaters. The small white "on ice" tag isn't faked very often either so if you see that you are normally good to go.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vintage Los Angeles Kings Steve Duchesne GAME WORN AUTOGRAPHED NHL Jersey Sz 52

Isn't the 8 to fat on that? And shouldn't there be a nameplate on that era Kings?

90/91 Gamer

Not even close.

I thought that was the case. Is that your gamer? Nice.

No, the one I have is from 88/89...no NHL shield next to the CCM on the rear hem.

I borrowed a picture from a friend who I know had a 90/91.

I just did. Thanks for the push. $125 with free shipping. Thank god my Mom's husband has a P.O. box in Niagara. :P

I agree with the guys above, I don't think that's a fake. Looks legit to me, but I'm not sure if the customization is 100% accurate.

Customization on the Bruins is as close as you are getting unless you go to Custom Crafted (I think). The Bruins use the dyed twill I think.

No problem! I'm a (Jamie) Pushor! (Its an NHL pun!)

3890nk9_20.jpeg

Authentic Leafs jersey? Found this on Kijiji.

Got a good deal on this

listed as authentic but is missing the tag inside

I've never seen anybody fake a trashers jersey

atl54.jpg

atltag.jpg

atlrbk.jpg

atlknit.jpg

I had a feeling that it was but wasn't sure about jerseys from the Reebok take over year

I had a feeling that it was but wasn't sure about jerseys from the Reebok take over year

Nice pickup! I have also never seen a fake Thrashers jersey, interesting! Those team issues for Atlanta are not easy to come by so kudos on your great deal!

And welcome to the boards!! :thumbsup: