It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean doogie is not real? All these years......

He grew up and became Barney.

ahahahhahaha, busted!

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4390&st=0

That's the thread where I realized he be trollin'. I feel like if it wasn't a holiday and the admins were around he would've gotten a one way ticket to ban land by now.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4390&st=0

That's the thread where I realized he be trollin'. I feel like if it wasn't a holiday and the admins were around he would've gotten a one way ticket to ban land by now.

But what was he trolling for?

But what was he trolling for?

A handout. Dude makes up all kinds of stories and it looks like he wants somebody to feel bad for him and give him a jersey.

Ah....

Ya i PM'ed him and offered my Ovechkin to him for a good price and he was rude. And then told me it was expensive (it is $170 shipped) but that a blank for $150 is better. I must be missing something.

5Nc5K95Mb3I83Lb3H5c120322d6689a971739.jpg

5N55G95Jb3L93J73N1c1240247078d2c71a81.jpg

124jz4g.jpg

214edee.jpg

dnht0g.jpg

20p7q0w.jpg

I'm about 95% sure this is real, but having some reassurance from the lovely members would be fantastic. Good/not good?

Picked it up! Managed to get it off Craigslist for the stupidly low price of $100. Never thought I'd own an Edge 2.0, but here I am today thanks to you guys!

Now that's a steal! Good work!

The front panels look more like airknit than xtrafil.

The front panels are absolutely airknit. The arms are also wider/a bit shorter than those of a 1.0, so I'm about 99.9% sure that it's a 2.0. I'm also 100% sure that I am stupidly lucky B)

Definitely a 2.0, just look at those wizard sleeves.

You need a Stanley Cup patch on that bad boy. Put those Flyers fans in their place! :D

Oh don't worry, I'm dropping it off at the Blackhawks store tomorrow for just that reason.

dnht0g.jpg

I'm about 95% sure this is real, but having some reassurance from the lovely members would be fantastic. Good/not good?

Guys - I was out of town and just saw this. I hate to rain on the parade, but those tomahawk patches look aftermarket to me. Are they chain stitched? (maybe the pic is just bad...)

There are crappy aftermarket that aren't even the right proportions, and then decent ones like the one on the right (this is the white jersey version, but you get the idea) - but an authentic 2.0 would have them fully chain stitched. Again, if it's just a bad pick I apologize...

2a24285e.jpg