It is good or not?

lafountain

If you want that thing customized, Brilliant! (Mike) does work for a lot of people on the forum, and has done most of my Rangers jerseys. He's the guy to go to, and he'll take really good care of you. Send him a PM, and feel free to look at the jerseys in my photobucket. He's done all of my Graves authentics, my Doug Weight, and my Callahan Rookie, just to name a few.

Agreed. Mike did my Graves and my Lundqvist, and I have two jerseys with him now (I think - they've been there so long I can't decide if I should send out a search party :P) that I'm sure I won't have any problems with when (if?) I get them back.

Seriously, send Mike a PM. Kits aren't cheap, and sometimes they take a while to get, but for what he charges for stitching (which isn't a lot IMO) he does great work.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have come to conclusion, as far as my purchase, if I get the jersey by Saturday and can wear it to the Rangers Coyotes game (row D section 111) I'll be happy. :D

I have come to conclusion, as far as my purchase, if I get the jersey by Saturday and can wear it to the Rangers Coyotes game (row D section 111) I'll be happy. :D

Unless it ends up being a fake, cause then you'll just look like a tool :P - Especially in the nice new section. A girl I had class with this semester sits in 111 and loves it. Where in the city are you?

I am stuck in Phoenix. They think it's a city. I miss the Garden & Manhattan. I lived in Lincoln Towers at 66th & West End Ave.

My family moved when I was 13 (before you were born I bet) lol

I am, however, still searching for an authentic, authentic lol Ducks jersey. So, I hope you guys don't mind if I post a few of my findings up.

Any ideas on this one?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/300633204787?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It's a real replica. :stickhndl:

Here is the response to my if it's not real refund me. Came during the night 6 hours ago:

hey i am pretty sure its authentic i never had a problem. but i will refund u just to avoid problems... i am emailing u from my phone.. i will be home tomorrow and i will send u ur money...

Money not back & the jersey was supposed to ship yesterday btw.

Here is the response to my if it's not real refund me. Came during the night 6 hours ago:

hey i am pretty sure its authentic i never had a problem. but i will refund u just to avoid problems... i am emailing u from my phone.. i will be home tomorrow and i will send u ur money...

Money not back & the jersey was supposed to ship yesterday btw.

Well if he sent it throug the night last night and said he'd send it "tomorrow" he still has 16 hours give or take to send the refund. He has 100% feedback and is giving a refund when he probably doesn't have to, just wants to make sure you're satisfied. I'd be happy with that I'm sure you'll see your money today.

I agree but he is also saying he thinks it is real (which I learned has more meanings than I thought) lol

I thought it had shipped and if it met what I have learned to be an accurate description would have kept it, left positive feedback and happily worn it to the game Saturday.

Worst case I'll wear my '92 but I was looking forward to going in a new jersey.

So what about this one? It's local and he will let me pick it up if I win.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250950681160?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Seems oddly low if it's real.

What are the areas to look at that tell us that it's fake?

Thanks

I agree but he is also saying he thinks it is real (which I learned has more meanings than I thought) lol

I thought it had shipped and if it met what I have learned to be an accurate description would have kept it, left positive feedback and happily worn it to the game Saturday.

Worst case I'll wear my '92 but I was looking forward to going in a new jersey.

So what about this one? It's local and he will let me pick it up if I win.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250950681160?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Seems oddly low if it's real.

That one is a fake 999% sure, someone else I'm sure can confirm.

Like people stated before a lot of people don't really have the same definition of "real" and "authentic" jerseys are, even sellers. This place will teach you a lot about jerseys and your way of thinking about them if you stick around, lots of knowledgable people willing to help.

What are the areas to look at that tell us that it's fake?

Thanks

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2412

That thread is a big help for learning the differences, but like brandon said the "shoelaces" give it away. Generally they aren't tied and barely would be long enough to touch the crest. The attachment of the fight strap is another really good giveaway.

This one is real as are all the sellers jerseys. It will take some getting used to but once you do its easy to tell. The shape alone of the Lundqvist was a giveaway. Getting the seller to send you a picture of the fight strap attachment is the easiest way.

That one definitly looks better, but unfortunately I'm not as good as the rest of the guys here so I wouldn't be confident saying it's 100%, laces look good, same with the NHL patch in the neck. One thing to keep in mind, edge 1.0 fit very snug. For example I can fit into a 50 in Edge 2.0 but only a 54 in 1.0....they have a form fitting body

A real fight strap will look like this, note how it is attached

http://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hockey/mtu/mtu20_01a_strap.jpg

A fake will have a sloppy piece of fabric holding it in.

Thanks for bringing up sizes. My 92 is a 44. It was huge but now is only comfortable. (I am almost 50 and getting "healthy") what sizes can I fit into comfortably?

Thanks so much!

Thanks for bringing up sizes. My 92 is a 44. It was huge but now is only comfortable. (I am almost 50 and getting "healthy") what sizes can I fit into comfortably?

Thanks so much!

I also wear size 44 CCM mesh and ultrafils, and the only Edge I can fit in is a 50. The sleeves on the Edge are going to be a lot longer than on your CCM. I'm wondering what your height and weight are; there aren't many people for whom a 44 is "huge!" :D