It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

49 minutes ago, kkash48 said:

I miss Hossa.  What a player.  Definitely a HOF'er one day.

The guy who was "allergic to his equipment"?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The guy who was "allergic to his equipment"?

Yup, that guy.

if not for that, his career was forgettable. I'd wear his jersey purely out of sympathy. It's not like he was still producing past 35 or anything. Thanks Arizona!

2 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yup, that guy.

if not for that, his career was forgettable. I'd wear his jersey purely out of sympathy. It's not like he was still producing past 35 or anything. Thanks Arizona!

Forgettable?  Hmmm - well over 500 goals / 1000 points .. 3 time Stanley Cup winner .. also played in 2 other Finals .. helped getting that forgettable Atlanta franchise to their only Playoff appearance ..  and probably one of the best two way players to play the game.   Yup, that guy. 

4 minutes ago, kkash48 said:

Forgettable?  Hmmm - well over 500 goals / 1000 points .. 3 time Stanley Cup winner .. also played in 2 other Finals .. helped getting that forgettable Atlanta franchise to their only Playoff appearance ..  and probably one of the best two way players to play the game.   Yup, that guy. 

All that stuff too. We might have missed him a bit the last couple years. 

also, my original post was dripping with sarcasm. Hope that came though. 

:) .. it came through - I just wanted a chance to plug the Atlanta franchise .. Lol! Sorry, I mean Winnipeg ... which was formally Arizona? .. confusing I know ;) 

4 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I went with the 2017 WC instead for the alt crest

The alt crest is a personal favorite for me too. Good call

4 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

We might have missed him a bit the last couple years.

The Hawks have a lot of problems and Hossa wouldn’t have been able to solve all of them. 

11 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

The Hawks have a lot of problems and Hossa wouldn’t have been able to solve all of them. 

He wouldn't have to. But the problem of the Hossa hole would have been solved.

Well... at the time I sent this off to be customized I was excited about it. With holidays and such, Philly Xpress was pretty backed up so it took a while and this season is basically a lost cause now. Not saying I wanna get rid of this, but it limited the excitement a bit I guess.

39712096823_86c3cd590f_z.jpg

39712096873_cff7aea4a3_z.jpg

Edited by dsl135

Still a nice jersey, either way, dsl.  What are your thoughts on the kiss-cut numbers and Adidas jerseys in general (as it applies to the Flyers)?

4 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Still a nice jersey, either way, dsl.  What are your thoughts on the kiss-cut numbers and Adidas jerseys in general (as it applies to the Flyers)?

I like the Adidas jerseys. I prefer the Reebok Edge 2.0 for sure.

Kiss cut numbers... as a fan, I feel like they're more likely to get wrinkled and need to be ironed more.

3 hours ago, dsl135 said:

I like the Adidas jerseys. I prefer the Reebok Edge 2.0 for sure.

Kiss cut numbers... as a fan, I feel like they're more likely to get wrinkled and need to be ironed more.

I feel the same. The kiss cut numbers feel kinda cheap to me. I know that lots of other teams use them, but one layer of twill wrinkles and creases so easily. 

Ringings in the new year with some new ones and making 2019 to get my blanks done.

A few cheap replicas....

nbzyuq.jpg

sbt3rl.jpg

and one I was looking forever to find.  

ru4tps.jpg

Edited by OR68

Some Goalie Cut goodness as I try to clear by backlog of blanks (shoutout to TMLFAN for doing these up).

Marty Turco 07 ASG GC (This was a blank way back from that $60 SVP sale)

45768112245_342bcb5a65_z.jpg

45958407934_112eaa6231_z.jpg

Freddy Andersen St. Pats GC

45768112065_420a639018_z.jpg

45958407204_6806a4bacf_z.jpg

This is my second Freddy GC. Gotta grab the away at some point. JB had a centennial for sale once. Could have completed the set from that year. 

Edited by Phil the Thrill

Cutting Edge got this back to me. Up close, the sewing and some of the cutting of the materials are a bit of a chop job, but the game jerseys of this day didn't exactly have perfect stitching. I love it!

z6gRDD8.jpg

QI9DCay.jpg

Add a couple more to the collection:

1990-91 Dave Babych Hartford Whalers Home Jersey Size 52 - God I love the heavy mesh of the Whalers jerseys. I know other team had mesh jerseys like the North Stars and Rangers, but for some reason, the Whalers jerseys always felt like they were so much heavier than those. Shout out to kkash48 for the hook up on this one.

1990-91 Dave Babych Hartford Whalers Home Jersey Front

1990-91 Dave Babych Hartford Whalers Home Jersey Back

1994-95 Eddie Belfour Chicago Blackhawks Home Jersey Size 54

1994-95 Eddie Belfour Chicago Blackhawks Home Jersey Front

1994-95 Eddie Belfour Chicago Blackhawks Home Jersey Back

47 minutes ago, simpsonsimard said:

Wow!!! I love the Andersen St.Pats jersey!!! Amazing!

Thanks. I was pretty happy I grabbed it in a GC. I regret not pulling the trigger on the Centennial GC too, but its fine. life goes on.

On 1/9/2019 at 4:06 PM, dsl135 said:

Well... at the time I sent this off to be customized I was excited about it. With holidays and such, Philly Xpress was pretty backed up so it took a while and this season is basically a lost cause now. Not saying I wanna get rid of this, but it limited the excitement a bit I guess.

39712096823_86c3cd590f_z.jpg

39712096873_cff7aea4a3_z.jpg

very see through, are the adidas jerseys  thin? 

I had a moment of weakness at last nights game and bought one of the ASG Garbage Jerseys. Not sure if this will be a Cam or Jones. I’ll probably end up with the black one too so I’ll do one of each.

2019%20All%20Star%20Game%20Jersey%20Fron

2019%20All%20Star%20Game%20Jersey%20Back

I also picked up a white USHL Junior Blue jacket Jersey to go with the Navy one I posted a few weeks ago. 

USHL%20Ohio%20Jr%20White%20Jackets%20Rep

USHL%20Ohio%20Jr%20White%20Jackets%20Rep

2 minutes ago, bluejacket said:

I had a moment of weakness at last nights game and bought one of the ASG Garbage Jerseys. 

Are the fit and materials basically the same as the regular garbage (Indo, not actual garbage) jerseys?