Anybody have a size 52 starter Rangers jersey? Doesn't matter if home, away, or third. I have a mint size 48 starter liberty for trade for it. Thx.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have any close-ups of this 1974/75 Flyers Stanley Cup patch? Also, does anyone know if it was only worn for photographs or if they also wore it on gamers? Cheers!

Try e-mailing Pro League Authentics. They had a jersey with a pretty accurate looking patch up on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philadelphia-Flyers-Reggie-The-Rifle-Leach-Autogrpahed-Jersey-w-COA-/221157650892?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item337e05f1cc

They're really good for lots of different Flyers era stuff.

http://www.proleagueauthentics.com/

Try e-mailing Pro League Authentics. They had a jersey with a pretty accurate looking patch up on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item337e05f1cc

That's perfect, thanks very much for the info man!

Looking for a Flyer authentic either 1.0 or 2.0 for my son he would wear a mens small not sure if that would turn be a 46 -48 authentic

Black or Orange blank or # 28

I don't want to make a thread for something I don't actually have yet, but I'm just curious if there's any interest in Hawks and/or Wings TBTC replicas. I might be able to get my hands on one of each, large for the Wings and XL for the Hawks. Obviously I have no use for either of them, but if anybody here is interested I wouldn't mind passing them along. I'm not sure what's considered a fair price for either of them, so if anybody can help me out with market value or if anyone is interested, inbox me.

I don't want to make a thread for something I don't actually have yet, but I'm just curious if there's any interest in Hawks and/or Wings TBTC replicas. I might be able to get my hands on one of each, large for the Wings and XL for the Hawks. Obviously I have no use for either of them, but if anybody here is interested I wouldn't mind passing them along. I'm not sure what's considered a fair price for either of them, so if anybody can help me out with market value or if anyone is interested, inbox me.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5127

Oof, didn't know the guy selling the lot on eBay was a member here.

Anyone have any yzerman or fedorov jerseys available? My dear girlfriend wants to buy me one for Christmas :) size 48 and up.

i have a white fedorov ccm in a 48 ill give you for 100 shipped. let me know if you are interested.

Slim's edit - dude, don't give out your number on the intertubes...you're just asking for trouble.

Ross, send him a PM if you're interested and get his number that way.

thanks slim, I realized that I had done that after I already was in bed but was too lazy to fix it.

Just on the off-chance, does anyone happen to have a spare 3 layer twill Canadiens crest? I got the first of mine off an old '80s CCM replica. All the layers are zig-zag stitched and it's approximately 8.5'' by 6''. Thanks in advance.

313lhzp.jpg

Here is a replica twill Habs crest http://www.ebay.com/...=item337e6162c2

Not three-layer, but still nice

I was looking at that one, it's for a 1975-77 style Habs replica so it's a tad too big and I'm aiming for the original look - cheers anyway man. :thumbsup:

Sorry to be late with this...They were never worn on game jerseys, just for promotional photos. Classic look though.

No problem, I haven't started work on anything yet. Good to know I won't be having to shell out for one then haha - thanks for the info!

Looking for any 1988 to 1998 Los Angeles Kings jersey 48 and up... Also would like a 94 to 97 All Star West size 48 and up.

Looking for any team Finland blank jerseys. Size 52 and up. Prefer older style jersey (pre-nike swift)

Someone just won cool size 54 (goalie cut) team finland jersey with $1 more than I had bid... I really wanted it!! :D Got it for really good deal!

Looking for any 1988 to 1998 Los Angeles Kings jersey 48 and up... Also would like a 94 to 97 All Star West size 48 and up.

Blanks or Players

• TMLFAN locked this topic