• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. They aren't taking new members without a 30 day waiting period or something. Just wanted to try to get a want ad out here. Whats wrong with that? sorry if that is against forum rules. I wasn't aware.

It has nothing to do with forum rules...it's just funny 'cause it's not like you found something over there and wanted to buy it (and couldn't message someone 'cause you're not a member, or whatever), you're just looking for someone to post for you that you're looking for stuff?

I'm pretty sure everyone's looking for stuff.

I don't know about you, but unless someone came to me with something specific, I'm doubting I'm gonna go post a thread elsewhere to the effect of -

"Hey all, I've got a member of another forum asking me to ask you about finding some jerseys for him."

Maybe that's just me.

G'luck, though :D

Still looking for white Rangers jersey!

Pre edge 48-54

Edge 52-58

If you have any available please let me know!

I still have a 2.0 vector white rangers for sale. Let me know if you would like to work something out. It is size 56

I sold the Graves last night.

Boooooo!! Congrats. It was nice. I would have taken it, but I already have two Graves jerseys on the way. :/

Boooooo!! Congrats. It was nice. I would have taken it, but I already have two Graves jerseys on the way. :/

You can never have too many Graves jerseys. I believe I have 6 already, and more that I want to do in the future.

You can never have too many Graves jerseys. I believe I have 6 already, and more that I want to do in the future.

You can never have too many jerseys of your favorite players. I have 13 Bourque and 13 Lindros jersey. :D

I know, but I like to have as many different players as possible. I'm probably going to go with Graves with tha C on my proplayer, then I'm making a white reebok 6100 graves with the Leetch retirement patch, an the 2 on the chest like he wore when he was surprised that his number would be retired. That was a cool idea for a jersey that wasn't actually "played" in.

You can never have too many jerseys of your favorite players. I have 13 Bourque and 13 Lindros jersey. :D

That's more Lindros jerseys than we have in New York State!

I know, but I like to have as many different players as possible. I'm probably going to go with Graves with tha C on my proplayer, then I'm making a white reebok 6100 graves with the Leetch retirement patch, an the 2 on the chest like he wore when he was surprised that his number would be retired. That was a cool idea for a jersey that wasn't actually "played" in.

I have a blue/white set of Graves w/C Pro Player jerseys. I also have a Liberty waiting to be done up that way as well. I like the idea of the Leetch retirement night jersey. That would be a pretty cool one for sure.

I have a blue/white set of Graves w/C Pro Player jerseys. I also have a Liberty waiting to be done up that way as well. I like the idea of the Leetch retirement night jersey. That would be a pretty cool one for sure.

Yeah. If I had my way, more money, and three blue 2.0 vector jerseys, I would do a Leetch, Graves, and Bathgate/Howell retirement jersey, but this way, I can honor two at once, and nobody else would have that jersey. I would also like to somehow, eventually do a Giacomin jersey that he wore to any of the other retirement nights. Preferably when they wear another players number on the chest. (Then I need a WC! Lol)

• TMLFAN locked this topic