Does anybody know how we'll replicated the 9/11 ribbon patches sold by ebayer "ice_hockey_patches" are? Are they authentic, or close enough as I'm going to get to a real 9/11 ribbon patch? Just got a koho rangers jersey and I want to patch it up! Thanks.

They're just reproductions. On the authentics, it's all embroidered but on the repro it's coloured stitching on piece of white twill. Good for replicas I guess.

Here's the one I got off them, a bit too big to post on the page.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just reproductions. On the authentics, it's all embroidered but on the repro it's coloured stitching on piece of white twill. Good for replicas I guess.

Here's the one I got off them, a bit too big to post on the page.

Thanks UM. Hmmm. I have an authentic. If the original patches are impossible to obtain, I could live with that. Anybody know where I can get an original before I settle for his repo?

Anybody have the Premiere Prague 2008 patch worn by the Rangers and Lightning on October 4 and 5? I can only find the other Prague patch between Phoenix and Boston on eBay.

Also looking for the Dallas "Young stars" patch.

Also looking for one (possibly two) authentic Stanley Cup Centennial patches and one (possibly two) NHL75 patches.

So I'm trying to find an authentic 1991 Cup Patch, but I'm wondering if they even exist.

Do any of you own one or even seen one outside of a gamer? I'm just trying to figure out if this is a worthwhile search.

Slim can verify/say otherwise, but the only original Cup patches you'll find from that era will be on their respective gamers. National emblem at least does officially licensed reproductions, if that's worth anything. They also do the authentic Cup patches for all the current jerseys, so they might be the way to go. SportsK carries national emblem, check it out.

Edit: I stand corrected. SportsK doesn't have 1991. Ain't that a B. Disregard me, I'm flaunting my ignorance.

Can anybody tell me the dimensions of the Chrysler sponsor patch used on AHL jerseys pl0x? Can't find an original, but it's only for a replica anyway - might just alter one off of eBay.

2s7cn6a.jpg

UPDATE: I'm guessing 3'' by 3'' considering it's right next to the sleeve numbers in the pic? Please excuse my stupidity.

I have NEVER owned an Edge jersey, but i'd be lying if I said they did not look sharp with that NHL logo on the collar. If I was a 58-60 in 6100's...would a 58/60 2.0 be the same?

Home blue preferably

If anyone is selling one, id love to know for how much...

thanks

- Brian

Unfortunately you missed a few that were offered in the Clearance section of Meigray last week for $109 each. They went quickly.

In my experience, a 58 in a 6100 is still noticeably larger than a 58+/60 in an Edge.

And hopefully one of the mods can move this to the trading post for ya.

There are 4 (2 blue / 2 white) Rangers Edge 2.0s on eBay currently.

Not super friendly prices, but aside from the little blowout that MeiGray had, these haven't been available for retail sale to the public.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300768117091

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300768102447

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160895859395

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160895859631

There are plenty of Rangers Edge jerseys on meigray.com in the Rangers section. And in the big sizes. Game Issued jerseys (essentially brand new) go for a bit over $200. Gameworn cost around $350, to start. But during their summer sale these were half off, or $175. There may be another sale coming around Thanksgiving.

Any LA Kings jersey up to 1998 please PM me!

Looking for authentic CCM St Louis Blues Gretzky size 52-56, especially blue. Will go for blank as well. Not sure but did he wear Starter as well or just CCM?

CCM only for Blues.

CCM only for Blues.

That's what I thought. Thanks!

Looking for Authentic 2002 white Canada sz 48, a Replica or Authentic black 3rd Canada 2006, and an Authentic 2012 blue Sweden that fits/measures like a 48-50 (yellow might be cool, too). If you have any of these for sale, I'm interested. Thx.

Looking for Authentic 2002 white Canada sz 48, a Replica or Authentic black 3rd Canada 2006, and an Authentic 2012 blue Sweden that fits/measures like a 48-50 (yellow might be cool, too). If you have any of these for sale, I'm interested. Thx.

Only way you will get that authentic Sweden is if it is game worn or game issued. Try Nick at World Hockey Jerseys

Only way you will get that authentic Sweden is if it is game worn or game issued. Try Nick at World Hockey Jerseys

Absolutely agree that this is definitely your best bet. Don't totally count out ebay though. After three years of looking that's where I found my blue authentic.

Absolutely agree that this is definitely your best bet. Don't totally count out ebay though. After three years of looking that's where I found my blue authentic.

Thanks you two. I emailed Nick about a week ago. Said he'd be getting in some WJHC jerseys soon. Thought I'd take a shot at posting and seeing if anyone had something in their for sale thread without actually having to peruse each & every thread. The search continues....

Looking for ANY and ALL authentic Rangers jerseys. Blank. Customized. Size 52-56. For sale, or possible trades? Whatcha got?

Still praying for a Winter classic, but possibly open for anything else. Thanks.

• TMLFAN locked this topic