• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a rare green Jofa Flyers practice jersey. :P

In all seriousness, anybody looking to unload some Rangers jerseys? Pre-edge:52-54, or Edge: 54-56. And of course, still searching for a WC authentic in a size 56.

C'mon ;-) No one has any of these...Especially the 2007 Western Conference All Star???

- 1989 Campbell Conference All Star jersey...from the game in Edmonton...it would be white

- Chicago Blackhawks TBTC...any player...or blank

- ANY patched Blackhawks ultrafil-white or red...especially with the '91 All Star patch, '92 Cup Finals patch and the '93 100 year Cup anniversary patch

- 1993 NHL All Star jersey-Campbell Conference

- 1999 Chicago Blackhawks NIKE Black Alternate

- 2007 NHL All Star jersey-Western Conference

- Blackhawks Gunzo's jerseys....would love to get a stitched Gunzo's w/ stitched goalie...but would settle for anything Gunzo's stamped

The all star jerseys from 2007 are going to be tough to find, it was the first year the Reebok Edge was used. Hardly ever see them pop up for sale on ebay or anywhere else.

This may not be the right place, but does anybody know a place that would do custom patches? I have a couple of college ones I'd like to get done but I have no idea where to start looking. I would appreciate any help.

This may not be the right place, but does anybody know a place that would do custom patches? I have a couple of college ones I'd like to get done but I have no idea where to start looking. I would appreciate any help.

http://www.dorholtcustomsports.com/home.html

Anybody have

-2 authentic, or decent repro NHL75 patches?

-Authentic or decent repro of the Stanley Cup Centennial patch?

-Blue NHL2000 patch for a Rangers jersey?

My patch list goes on.

been looking for a HG Mickey Mouse patch for a ducks jersey, anyone have any leads at all on where to get one? even a poor replica??

Ahhh, so you got that one. Nice.

Yeah. I hate buying anything from him, but I couldn't find a PP any cheaper. He harassed the hell out of me last time I sold a Pens 91-92. He got very smug with me trying to lowball the crap out of me.

I know they weren't made for retail, but does anybody have any leads to the Rangers Alumni patch worn at the alumni game at this past years Winter Classic? Anybody know anybody who could possibly make one?

It's time for me to remind anyone and everyone:

Looking for NYR Heritage Vector size 46.

Thanks

I'm looking for authentic Gretzky jersey. Oilers, Kings, Rangers, Team Canada... Not too picky :)

I have atleast two mid 90s Gerry Cosby Rangers CCM Maska jerseys available for trade (blue sz 52 #2 Leetch, white sz 48 #11 Messier).

I see River City Sports have a sale on 2000 patches, most of their All-Star patches & the Japan Opening Night patch (as well as a few All-Star Edges). Gutted because I only have a debit account & Paypal so I can't get what I'm after. :glare:

River city charges like $15 bucks for shipping on those patches

• TMLFAN locked this topic