I am currently looking for a blank 1992-1993 Minnesota North Stars Home Jersey (AirKnit). Sizes 48-56 would be fine. Please PM me if you have one available to sell.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody happen to have a goalie cut Devils practice jersey laying around that they might wanna move? or maybe a 58, 58+? A guy I play with wants to grab one but doesn't want to spend a ton considering it'll just get all torn up. Anyway, let me know!

Anybody happen to have a goalie cut Devils practice jersey laying around that they might wanna move? or maybe a 58, 58+? A guy I play with wants to grab one but doesn't want to spend a ton considering it'll just get all torn up. Anyway, let me know!

Maybe this guy can help you http://www.ebay.de/itm/NWT-New-York-Rangers-Un-Crested-Goalie-Cut-Hockey-Jersey-NHL-CCM-/221157743716?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item337e075c64

Selanne authentics:

Team Finland any (I saw someone selling wc96 for $115!)

Mighty Ducks

And maybe Koivu team Finland

What size ?????

Always looking for Canucks stuff. But message before Christmas as I'm short on money ;)

I have a blank 1997-98 road jersey with AS patch. It's a size 56.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2795entry38466

Let me know if you're interested.

Kind of an odd request but I'm looking for a spare nfl bottom left authentic tag for a reebok size 48

This any good for you slim?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item25786b9812

Ya, that's the one...it's for a buddy of mine, though, and he's not looking to spend that much on it.

I would have grabbed this one last week had I known...especially since I bought one of the seller's other jerseys...oh well.

I'll just keep my eyes open for him. He's looking for $100 - 150 range.

Why not just message them an offer? I've seen most of HOH's listings for the vintage stuff had a BIN or best offer option. They may have just forgot to put one on there.

Slim, you want the phone number for HoH? I'm having him customize a jersey for me right now, have his business card in my wallet

Why not just message them an offer? I've seen most of HOH's listings for the vintage stuff had a BIN or best offer option. They may have just forgot to put one on there.

Ya, thought about that...just waiting to hear back from my buddy to confirm his max.

Slim, you want the phone number for HoH? I'm having him customize a jersey for me right now, have his business card in my wallet

No, that's cool - I can message him through ebay.

Thanks for offering, though :D

Ya, thought about that...just waiting to hear back from my buddy to confirm his max.

For what it's worth, HoH's best offer on another jersey with a BIN of $209 was $189. Assuming consistency, you're probably looking at a similar price.

Does anybody have any close-ups of this 1974/75 Flyers Stanley Cup patch? Also, does anyone know if it was only worn for photographs or if they also wore it on gamers? Cheers!

2gui9si.jpg

2zemd6b.jpg

• TMLFAN locked this topic