• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my islanders patch at sportsk Jeremy.

Thanks Adam! I was thinking about ordering from there, but the National Emblem patches have an embroidered white edge, while I think they used ones that had a white twill border (like their third jersey).

Looking for a small 1996 World Cup of Hockey patch for my Team USA jersey. PM me if you have one available. Thx.

Just received a brand new size 56 white Rangers 1.0 I'd be happy to trade for a blue 1.0 or 2.0 size 56 if anyone is interested.

Legit?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5aeafcbb9e

If not anyone have one that is or is very very close?

Thanks

It's a reproduction. A lot of patches from them are fairly decent, but I'd stick with just putting them on replicas.

Still looking!

PM dsl135. He has a few white 1.0 jerseys for sale. I've bought from him before. He's very reputable!

The condensed version of my want list is now in my sig below. Add to that the 1997-98 green T-blades Zyuzin that was sold at one of the auctions a while back.

I'm completely at a loss as to where to look for these. I've been looking for some of them for several years. So I'm asking for ideas I may have not thought of.

Come on guys, some of you are able to find truly amazing jerseys I never would have thought would be out there.

To stimulate you, and because desperation has set in, I'm offering a $100 finders fee on any jersey I end up buying for any of the Rooth and Holst jerseys, the UMD, and the 2012 world championships (non Swedish-have 4 of them).

I don't know if this belongs in the actual PATCH thread, but does anybody know where I can get a replacement logo for a 90's CCM airknit Blues jersey? It's the vinyl logo patch that I'm talking about.

Wanted to bump this back up top and see if anyone has any Downie jerseys, I have Flyers white/black, Lightning white 09-10 style, Phantoms purple/black, Avalanche white/maroon home. I'm missing any Canada jerseys, Norfolk Admirals, white Phantoms, current style Lightning, and thats about it that i really want. Not worried about the black 09-10 style Lightning, maybe the 3rd that says "Bolts" would be cool. Let me know if you have anything, a buddy, or have seen something on ebay..would be greatly appreciated. Willing to trade also if necessary.

90's CCM airknit Blues jersey? It's the vinyl logo patch that I'm talking about.

A pro jersey twill/thermalite crest, or a replica vinyl crest?

I guess it doesn't matter - either way you're probably just going to have to find a jersey to take it from, and if it's the pro crest, hope to find an otherwise ruined jersey, or a cheap 44, swap 'em, and re-sell the 44.

A pro jersey twill/thermalite crest, or a replica vinyl crest?

I guess it doesn't matter - either way you're probably just going to have to find a jersey to take it from, and if it's the pro crest, hope to find an otherwise ruined jersey, or a cheap 44, swap 'em, and re-sell the 44.

Authentic. That's what I was thinking, Slim. Shame. The rest of the jersey is mint. :( I was thinking of making another Cujo jersey for my collection.

I'm on the lookout for white CCM NY Rangers Messier and/or Leetch in size 44 or 46. PM me if you're looking to move one (or know someone who is)

I'm on the lookout for white CCM NY Rangers Messier and/or Leetch in size 44 or 46. PM me if you're looking to move one (or know someone who is)

Check your inbox. ;)

Is anybody on here a member of gameworn.net? Could somebody post a jersey want ad on there for me? I would really appreciate it. Please Pm me if you could do this.

You're joking, right?

You're joking, right?

No. They aren't taking new members without a 30 day waiting period or something. Just wanted to try to get a want ad out here. Whats wrong with that? sorry if that is against forum rules. I wasn't aware.

• TMLFAN locked this topic