• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon -- not that it's much help, but I checked the Providence Bruins pro shop at tonight's game to see if they by chance had any Hendricks jerseys. While they had a bunch of jerseys, including some from the season Hendricks was there, no luck. At least that's one place you know doesn't have them, if nothing else...

Lookin for any old school dallas stars jersey (93-99) or any mighty ducks jersey. Size 48 and up

Thanks!

Blank Eggplant (Size 52) Mighty Ducks on eBay -- Currently 89.99 with no bids and under a day left.

Gameworn Dmitri Mironov Eggplant (Size 54) Mighty Ducks on eBay -- Currently $56 (reserve not met) and 3+ days left.

Gameworn Dmitri Mironov Eggplant (Size 54) Mighty Ducks on eBay -- Currently $56 (reserve not met) and 3+ days left.

I'd be leery of that seller, they appear to be selling a bunch of fakes these days. I'm quite sure that jersey is real but I still wouldn't want to support someone who is selling fakes.

It's been a year or more since I looked into this, but I thought the NFL captains patches weren't released for retail sale.

Like I said, maybe it changed, but that used to be a sure fire way to tell if a NFL jersey is fake, if it has the captains patch.

Then there were some people making and selling repro NFL captains patches. There was a dustup about it on JC with one of the admins saying he didn't condone repro patches or something.

Yeah I think its sort of weird they don't sell them with it, I just discovered it as I finally bought my first new NFL jersey in about 6 years. My Dwight Freeney has seen better days. That Nike Elite sizing makes no sense either. I wear a 48 in most Football jerseys so thats what I went with.

Not to start an entire discussion on NFL jerseys, but those new Nike jerseys are awful. I just saw an authentic for the first time the other day and the material choice is terrible, and, as brandon said, the sizing is really odd. At 5'-7" size 44 was so big that it went below my knees; literally a dress.

I can't get beyond the materials though...the fabric felt like an over-starched dress shirt. I definitely won't be buying a Nike NFL jersey, that's for sure.

Anyone have Pittsburgh 1.0 jerseys from that Canadian store's killer sale?

I have a white 1.0 Malkin, size 56 I'm looking to sell if you're interested.

Looking for a white mesh CCM size 44 (maybe 46) Messier (or blank that I can customize) since Santa did not bring me one.

Loser.

Looking for some international jerseys... Canada from the 2009 WJC, Slovakia from the 2010 Olympics or last year's World Championship, and any dark Germany jersey.

And as always, Sabres current white jerseys.

Take a look in my signature PLEASE ;-) I am looking to buy Hawks jerseys...

Especially an AUTHENTIC 2007 Western Conference All Star....Hawks TBTC....

Happy Holidays to everyone...start the New Year off right and sell a Hawks jersey to me ;-)

Looking for a white mesh CCM size 44 (maybe 46) Messier (or blank that I can customize) since Santa did not bring me one.Loser.
http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ec45ff7e0i know you said white but 44's don't come around too often so i figured id pass it along...the lettering job is off anyway so make him an offer on it and strip it down.

or....http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-NHL-New-York-Rangers-Hockey-Mesh-Jersey-Fight-Strap-Blank-NWOT-Mens-46-/370723539393?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5650d849c1

• TMLFAN locked this topic