I'm looking for the Canadian flag and a canucks patch for a similar jersey, if anyone has any ideas id appreciate it!

You can find the Orca shoulder patch (possibly a replica) on eBay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vancouver-Canucks-CCM-NHL-All-Star-Game-Shoulder-Patch-/310204770491?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4839a528bb&_uhb=1#ht_2307wt_932

Messier had the Orca shoulder patch for the 1998 NHL AS game

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/center-mark-messier-of-the-north-america-team-poses-for-a-news-photo/270701

I couldn't locate a photo of him from the 2000 AS game, but i would guess the same Orca shoulder patch design was used.

The Canada AS flag patch has appeared at times on eBay.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for the Canadian flag and a canucks patch for a similar jersey, if anyone has any ideas id appreciate it!

Pm Sent

I could use a picture of a legit USA patch as well to work off of as I really need one.

I have one but need for my 2000 ALL STAR Richter I do have a lead on some I will find out next week if real or Replica

thanks guys, just lost the auction for the jersey they would have been for but I appreciate the responses!

Hello there fellow members,

Just wanted to let you all know that I picked up, what I think, was one of the hardest jerseys to find on my want list: 2007 Western Conference All Star ;-) It was the first year for the EDGE and they didn't make very many at all. I was even lucky enough to get a game issued which came in a nice collectors box with a book and dvd from the NHL explaining the new jersey concept which I thought was really cool.

It will now be customized as #24 Havlat.

But, I am always looking to purchase any other Hawks jerseys and would love to hear what anyone has for sale. So take a peek at my want list and PM with anything you may have. Thank you all and Let's Go Hawks!!!

Alright folks, just wondering if the Stars wore their road jerseys during the '99 finals? I know they won The Cup in their alternate, and I've found pictures of them wearing their home, but I've not yet found any pictures with them in their road.

wwbtea.png

Dallas never wore the road jerseys for the 1999 Stanley Cup Finals vs. Buffalo. They only wore the home and alternate jerseys.

Dallas never wore the road jerseys for the 1999 Stanley Cup Finals vs. Buffalo. They only wore the home and alternate jerseys.

Dang... that's that idea out of the window. Thanks for the info d00de. :thumbsup:

Looking for CCM/Koho 2000-2002 Blackhawks jersey size 48-52

I have three hawks jerseys for sale. May not be exactly what you're looking for, but I'm not a Hawks fan, so maybe they'll do for you.

I have three hawks jerseys for sale. May not be exactly what you're looking for, but I'm not a Hawks fan, so maybe they'll do for you.

Hey thanks for for pointing me to you sale thread but unfortunatly those wont work for me. I need a CCM/Koho 2000-2002.

I'm sure you're not interested but here's my story anyway :P

When my girlfriend and I first got together she gave me a white CCM one in 2001 with the Hawks 75th anniversary patch on the front. Well it's been blank all these years so 3 weeks ago I decide to send it out and get Amonte 10 with the C put on it. The guy opening it (the owner of the place) put a 2" cut on the front right of the jersey just above the stripes. :(

He tried to make things right and I got a free Edge 1.0 Hossa out of it. Stuff happens and I know people are human and make mistakes so I'm not too bent out of shape about it. It's more for the sentimental value than anything.

So if anyone has one drop me a line.

Hey thanks for for pointing me to you sale thread but unfortunatly those wont work for me. I need a CCM/Koho 2000-2002.

I'm sure you're not interested but here's my story anyway :P

When my girlfriend and I first got together she gave me a white CCM one in 2001 with the Hawks 75th anniversary patch on the front. Well it's been blank all these years so 3 weeks ago I decide to send it out and get Amonte 10 with the C put on it. The guy opening it (the owner of the place) put a 2" cut on the front right of the jersey just above the stripes. :(

He tried to make things right and I got a free Edge 1.0 Hossa out of it. Stuff happens and I know people are human and make mistakes so I'm not too bent out of shape about it. It's more for the sentimental value than anything.

So if anyone has one drop me a line.

Did you have them repair it? That would add a little extra story behind it and you still get to hang onto it.

Did you have them repair it? That would add a little extra story behind it and you still get to hang onto it.

Yes they repaired it best they could (I assume) and I am going to hang onto it.

post-5159-0-17149900-1359762004_thumb.jp

Hi.

I am looking for 2005 HHOF patch. Anybody have one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140771158058?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

This is ebay made one, but I am looking for legit patch.

Thanks

That one is the only one you are going to find. There is nothing wrong with it.

Thats pretty good, and you got a Hossa out of it too? Not bad.

Yeah the guy seemed genuinely sorry about it and did his best to make it right so I can't complain.

• TMLFAN locked this topic