• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check With FROZENPOND.COM I know they did

Just had a look there, only got '72 replicas unfortunately. Thanks for the info though man, I might drop them an email. :thumbsup:

Anyone have any late 90s or 2000 Isles jerseys lying around?

Did you look at the three I posted last week for you?

Did you look at the three I posted last week for you?

Hey! Yes! Thank you, but I am looking for late 90s (wave/post wave)/2000 (patched). Those were post 2001! Plus Yashin and Peca are too mainstream! we need Cairns, Reichel, Potvin, or Chara!!! I am a hipster Isles collector.

The Hockey Fights Cancer patches were never sold at retail. The ones out there now are all reproductions, and not very good ones.

patch_collection sells one that is too square and thedealer77 sells one that is rectangular, but has font and color issues.

I found one years ago that was screened, not embroidered, that I put on a Rangers Messier jersey because I knew I'd never find a real one outside of a gamer.

Happy New Year to all my fellow members!!!

Anyone out there have ANYTHING in my want list?? Bueller?? Bueller ?? Bueller??

Take a peek below at my list and sell me a jersey ;-)

I would especially like to get the 2007 Western Conference All Star

NYR Vector Heritage 3rd jersey size 46 or 50 anyone??

I'm willing to pay handsomely.

Looking for a blank leafs home blue jersey 2.0 2012 or 2013 message me please if anyone has one to let go. Size 50 or 52

Icejerseys is selling them.

Looking for New York Rangers home or third authentic size 46-50.

PM me a ridiculous price for a size 56 Rangers Winter Classic jersey! Also have tons of Rangers jerseys for trade for one!

Anybody have a very small (like a 44?-48) Phoenix Coyotes Green alternate jersey? It's for my GF, who has family in Phoenix and we'll probably check out a Coyotes game while we're out there soon. Thanks!

Edit: preferably the Green alt, but the white or red 6100 or Edge style would be cool too!

I would love an Edge 1.0 or 2.0, P.K. Subban jersey. Canadiens obviously. I've been checking ebay and the like. Any help would be appreciated. (48 for size. 50 would be an absolute max, but I am not a large human).

I would love an Edge 1.0 or 2.0, P.K. Subban jersey. Canadiens obviously. I've been checking ebay and the like. Any help would be appreciated. (48 for size. 50 would be an absolute max, but I am not a large human).

Edges don't come in a size 48. They start at 46 then jump to 50. If you find a 48 then it's a fake.

Does anyone know if Lutch made blank replica versions of their '72 and '80 Soviet Union jerseys? Both of them are pretty bad repro's is all.

On the actual 1980 jersey, the rhombi never touched one another around the waist. The typeface is wrong for both the numbers & name and the name was in phoenetic English, not the Cyrillic alphabet. With the '72, the typeface of the numbers is completely wrong and there wasn't any names on those jerseys.

I realise Lutch make 'authentic' versions that I could strip, but I don't want to pay $135-$175 for something that's customised poorly. The best I've saw with the 1972 jersey is Ebbets Fields' version... even then, the white stripes are too cream-coloured.

PEDANT RANT - OVER. :lol:

Does anyone know where I can get an Edge 2.0 Buffalo Sabres 40th anniversary jersey in a size 58 or 60? Any info would be appreciated.

207730_10152434249280215_132186437_n.jpg

Well here's one team that's wearing a patch for at least part of the season. Anyone know of any other teams wearing patches this season?

• TMLFAN locked this topic