• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Grand Rapids Griffins RBK 6100 style authentic or replica either color. CCM/Koho St louis blues authentics 52+, and red wings authentics 52+, either blank or Osgood on the back for all of them.

Probably a long shot, but does anybody know where I could find a St. Catharine's/Newmarket Saints or New Brunswick Hawks replica front patch (either colour)? The only old Maple Leafs affiliates front crests eBay has to offer are St. John's.

Looking for Blackhawks jerseys, Edge 1.0 or 2.0, size 50 or 52, names or blanks, home or away.

I have a white Toews 2010 SCF, Edge 1.0, size 52, customized by EPS. I am willing to sell it if I can get enough money to justify getting a 2.0.

PM me if interested.

I have a white Toews 2010 SCF, Edge 1.0, size 52, customized by EPS. I am willing to sell it if I can get enough money to justify getting a 2.0.

PM me if interested.

Why didn't you just PM him?

Looking for a authentic 1996 (WILLING TO BUY SAME STYLE DIFFERENT YEARS BLANK OR PLAYER) eastern conference teal ALL STAR JERSEY WILLING TO OVERPAY A LITTLE BIT!!!!

PM ME

Looking for a white 90's CCM NYR Messier, blue Richter (sizes 44), and a NYR Heritage Vector size 46.

Can someone help me with this? Its the 96 World Championships... what is the blue circle patch on the chest?

Are you sure it's from '96? I was sure the Finnish team only used their white jerseys on the ice. Possibly from '98 and an IIHF 90th anniversary patch?

thb_jokinen_wjc.JPG

(Just a junior, only example I could find)

http://mmdresy.nhlad...fo/?page_id=612

It's not pictured in the link but I think its a Vienna Austria WC patch.

I was also thinking that, because the sponsor patches were taking up too much space perhaps?

PS. Thanks for posting that link! I've been looking for a national hockey jersey database for months.

JerseyMike, that is precisely what it would be as that is where the games were held. Thank you for that. Now I need to locate one in the right color or even what it looks like to start. And yes the jersey is from 1996, its a pretty unique jersey as it was only worn in this tournament. It has a different layout than the other jerseys and the crest is much larger. Took me forever to find it.

Here is the video where the screen grabs are from-

suomi.jpg

And yes the jersey is from 1996, its a pretty unique jersey as it was only worn in this tournament.

God knows what tournament I'm thinking of then haha.

So I'm trying to find an authentic 1991 Cup Patch, but I'm wondering if they even exist.

Do any of you own one or even seen one outside of a gamer? I'm just trying to figure out if this is a worthwhile search.

Does anybody know how we'll replicated the 9/11 ribbon patches sold by ebayer "ice_hockey_patches" are? Are they authentic, or close enough as I'm going to get to a real 9/11 ribbon patch? Just got a koho rangers jersey and I want to patch it up! Thanks.

• TMLFAN locked this topic