If you were the one who had to sew that patch on about 50 jerseys on a tight deadline how much would you care about doing a good stitch job?

that patch is close enough. No need to be so picky with it.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...dunno exactly, but something to this effect - "1998 tampa bay game worn jersey"

then I just clicked on images and selected those that match...but you can pretty much google any number of combos and you'll get the same results -

'98 lightning game worn

1998 tampa bay lightning jersey

Try it, it's fun!!!

Ahhh, teach a man to fish...

2592623440105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

In cases like that all-star patch, sometimes I swear they make the players sew their own patches on. I have a Soviet jersey where I swear that was the case.

Iron the nameplate? Never occurred to him. The stitching gets longer and farther apart as the sewer gave less and less of a sh*t and just wanted to get back to his vodka as quickly as possible.

2496242610100337552S600x600Q85.jpg

I find it pretty rare to see anyone post anything Oilers related around here, unfortunately. I definitely rarely see their current away anywhere. My best bet would be to just get a cheap one from meigray and have it stripped. $250 seems like a pretty solid deal for what seems like a hard to come by jersey.

http://www.meigray.c...=4532&scId=4532

http://www.meigray.c...=4532&scId=4532

Really love that jersey. I have a retro blue one, but would definitely like one of these, too.

Unfortunately the 50% off only goes up to 09/10. If it applied to this previous season, I'd easily have bought one of those by now.

You are correct, sir. My mistake. Makes those GIs you pointed out great options.

Possibly a long shot folks, but does anyone know where I could get a hold of two 1976 Montréal Olympics patches (original or repro') for the '75-'76 Habs jersey? I think 'Murf and Pat' have one but I don't know how often they stock check. All I can find on eBay is the blue & red set. Cheers in advance.

2zyakgg.jpg

Got both of them now... w00t.

No I'm looking for customized not blanks. Who's on it?

White CCM Ultrafil Brodeur, Ultrafil nameplate, size 52 if interested.

Ok, here is my dream list in case anybody can help.

**Kentucky Thoroughblades - game worn, prefer green but will consider white based on player & price

Wayne Gretzky - blue Oilers, unsure of year, authentic or quality replica

Manitoba Moose - 5th year jersey with patches, game worn or authentic

Manitoba Moose - 2010-2011 15th year, game worn or authentic

Ilya Kovalchuk - IIHF Russia authentic current style

Ilya Kovalchuk - Thrashers white & light blue, NOT Rbk, authentic or game worn

** UMD womens - 2001-2003, game worn (Rooth or Holst), authentic, or replica, home or road

**Sweden womens game worn - Rooth, Holst, Martin, Winberg, Holmlov

Russia IIHF womens Tatiana Burina, game worn

Switzerland IIHF womens Johanna Vuille-dit-Bille, game worn

Hayley Wickenheiser - white Canada, current style, game worn or authentic , might consider replica

**womens Swedish League jerseys, Maria Rooth (AIK) and Erika Holst (Segeltorps), game worn, authentic, replica

While I'm dreaming I'll go on and list the Jamie Ram Thoroughblades goalie mask. Maybe I'll win the lottery one day.

Unless specified as white I'm looking for the colored jerseys but will consider white based on jersey, player, and price.

Need size XL or equivalent in authentic and replicas. Size doesn't matter in gamers.

Edited by sec

Still desperately looking for an authentic Rangers WC in a 54-56. :(

Also looking for 2012 Alfredson AS jersey for a Lundqvist jersey.

• TMLFAN locked this topic