It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Done

Looked better before.

Couple 2.0s, really liked both of these so I grabbed em. Anyone point me in the right direction for getting each customized correctly?

Literally impossible - the sens destroyed the templates right after finishing all the game jerseys, and anyone caught attempting to replicate them will be stoned on sight. You're probably just better off sending the jersey to me so that I can get rid of it for you/ensure your safety.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done

I'm in the process of doing up an 02-03 sundin. I don't know a source that can get an exact match of the lettering (not gameday, not SLC, not keener), so I'm doing it myself from scratch. I've only worked on the nameplate so far, based on the current leafs font as only minor tweaks in the 'S' and 'N' are necessary. Gamer reference courtesy of Arpad:

02-03sundinHHOFaltback_zps556ba590.jpg

My nameplate cut with scissors and x-acto knife:

sundin02-03nameplate001_zps1c981d6e.jpg

Edited by Gunnarsson

Surprised no one can do it. It's a pretty basic font. Whatevs, good job on the nameplate

Thanks guys! /circlejerk

Nice!

Cutting Edge sent me 2 jerseys in a Staples paper box so......

Were they Swift jerseys? Sending them in a paper box is quite appropriate.

Very jealous of that one! Great pick-up!

I remember talking to you about the Bauer tagging on these jerseys, and it turns out that all the players that got new jerseys in 2010 (the freshmen + Schmidt and Oleksuk) all had the Bauer logo on the back hem instead of just above the crest.

Love the Faulk, guam! That's a total beauty. Glad you finally got it.

Faulk's bleached hair (IIRC, the whole team did it?) and mustache are hilarious as well.

Yep, whole team did it except for the guy who scored the winning goal, because his fiancee wouldn't let him do it with their wedding coming up. :lol:

Edited by guam64

I remember talking to you about the Bauer tagging on these jerseys, and it turns out that all the players that got new jerseys in 2010 (the freshmen + Schmidt and Oleksuk) all had the Bauer logo on the back hem instead of just above the crest.

I was actually looking into that the other day. I'm trying to get a maroon one from that year done and I could only spot two that didn't have it on the front, both freshman. I'll probably just live with the inaccuracy though.

Newest pick up. Tyutin home Stockholm game worn jersey. I already had Tyutin's road Stockholm jerseys and I wanted the his home one for some time so that I would have a set.

Tyutin%2520October%25208%25202010%2520Ga

Tyutin%2520October%25208%25202010%2520Ga

P1010998.JPG

Tyutin%2520October%25209%25202010%2520Ga

Tyutin%2520October%25209%25202010%2520Ga

I love those jackets! I also liked rootin tootin and miss him playing for the Rangers.

Gotta say I'm pretty excited about this one...

Dallas Stars 2.0 Size 54, Team Issued

IMG_5678_zps1c67e61a.jpg

IMG_5680_zps666a5b6e.jpg

IMG_5681_zps1cdc9e93.jpg

IMG_5682_zps2e8bf6c3.jpg

IMG_5684_zpsabbd7c8c.jpg

IMG_5683_zps95462209.jpg

Found this sucker on eBay last week. The guy still has a 56 up I believe.

Now to try to source a Modano retirement patch, and find out all the details for how to get this customized perfectly (gonna be a Jamie Benn).

Truth be told... I am about to lose control... but I think I like it.

Hmmmm.... HUGE thanks to Vince for this one.

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Brian Boyle New York Rangers Stadium Series Home Jersey. Worn 1/31/14 at MSG against the Islanders. Sans patch, but Boyle had the first goal of that game (somehow).

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

Velcro on the inner wrists to attach to his gloves.

DSC01372.jpg

19700116_222112.jpg